Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uhhhhh ... i'm just wondering ...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by packabowl, Apr 6, 2006.

1. I've been smoking for a pretty long time. I smoke more than all my friends and just wanted to see if i do actually smoke a lot. I smoke around 4 times a day, sometimes more ... and finish eighths a day. Sometimes an eighth can last me 3 or 4 days if i conserve. Theres only 2 heads on the sack ( me and my brother ). I'm just wondering how much you guys smoke and how many people think that's a lot ? I'm pretty sure there a large percent of seasoned tokers that blow dank more than me .. but i just wanted to see.

Oh yeah, Hi. I'm new to grasscity but been reading for a while. :]

keep shmokin :smoke:

2. sounds like you smoke a lot, but not some rediculous amount or anything.

an eighth a day between two people is THAT much, but it is a lot, compared to your average smoker. i used to be somewhere around there, quite a bit more at times, but now i barely smoke more than a g in a day at the most.

3. I smoke a few times a day and its not near 1/8 per day, but a good amount of it is other peoples buds so :confused:

4. I smoke around 1.5 grams of dank to myself on a normal day, sometimes I can make an eighth last for a few days....sometimes more like a half hour. Depends on what I'm doing, who I'm hanging out with, ect ect.

5. I smoke on a pretty constant basis but a G will usualy last 2-3 days. It doesnt take me much to get high beause I take breaks every other week.

6. im going thru about 1-2g of dank a day, atleast 1, and not usually more than 2.... so yah, i guess im a pretty heavy toker....... its becoming somewhat of a bitch to maintain... * i can afford it.. its just i dont want to... haha... so ive become created and cut the cost to pretty much $0 pocket cash*

7. i only smoke on the weekends. so like 40 bucks worth of rly good haze a week. that will last me 2 days.

8. Usually I smoke basically as much as I can afford. =/ My last fews bags, an eigth which lasted 2 or 3 days, half-eigth lasted 3 or 4 days, and I got 6g a couple days ago and probably have about 2-3g left, after selling about a gram or so to buddies in dire need.

9. i smoke about a joint a day ( i dont know the weight of the joints) but sometimes i don't smoke but an ounce can last me around a month.

10. Made a poll about this a while back..

11. ushally 1 blunt a day or 3 bowls (split between 2 or 3 kids) .. latley 2 ..

12. anywhere from an 1/8 to a 1/4 a day. got a good new connection for 125$ oz's, so 2 oz's is easy to get from a paycheck and lasts alittle more than a week. (this is smoking for 2)

13. I used to only smoke joints and buy by the ounce. I still buy by the ounce but I just smoke bowls. Sometimes I'll smoke a joint through my bong or something though.