Uhhh wtf

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by specialwaffles2, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aight so I went to sign in tonight and it says I was banned for being a previously banned member, which is false. My account "specialwaffles" was my first and only account, except for this one. An explanation would be nice, but letting me sign back onto my old account would be even better. I mean I love this site, never been mean to any blade here or abuse the rep system. It just sucks cause I know this is a huge misunderstanding and I doubt this will get resolved. If you guys really think I was banned before then so be it, but that won't stop me from lurking or making a new account. Peace, love, and herb. :gc_rocks: no homo

2. Hey man, sometimes mistakes happen. If you really feel you were banned in error, please send a PM to ReformMaryJaneLaws with your information. She will look into it, and if it turns out it was a mistake, will likely un-ban you.

However, this part was kind of disrespectful:

"If you guys really think I was banned before then so be it, but that won't stop me from lurking or making a new account."

An attitude like that isn't really what we want here... But I can understand why you'd be frustrated, if it really was a mistake... Just so you know, though, it would probably be better for you to not say things like that when you PM the admin (RMJL). We have almost 200,000 members, so sometimes mistakes happen... Please try to keep that in mind. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.