Uhh...

Discussion in 'General' started by lalaloo, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I just got a private message from someone stating this

Mind you, I haven't logged into GC for almost 6 months, and I'm no where near knoxville, tn.

Is there somewhere to report this type of behavior? I have a feeling it's a cop undercover or something....

thanks.

2. good lookin out. fuck him.

3. heres one of mine:
    did you join this forum specifically to try and buy pot from me?
    marijuana is illegal in my state, and i don't participate in the distribution of illegal goods.[/quote]

haha c'mon bro, i'm just a lurker, and yea joined to see if i can get some good green. You're trippin dude..[/quote]
    yeah, bro? just lurking, ay? trippin', huh?
    i still don't know what you're talking about. i steal all my pictures from other internet forums, and the pictures on those forums were stolen from google.

even if i had the resources to 'score you a killer bag', as i've already said, i don't participate in the illegal distribution of any substances.

have a great vacation off.... [/quote]

your a dick dude, but i guess i can see where you're coming from, it's straight..[/quote]

fuck him :)

4. there is a report button on every PM you get - just hit that ;)

5. I just had this happen too... I'm not going to post the convo, or report it (quite yet) because I think it really is a legit, lonely guy looking for some people in his town to chill with. I just suggested we meet somewhere, he brings some (since he contacted me), and smoke me out. I'd say the popo wouldn't do that?

I just wanna help a brotha out! He sounds like a nerd... and I know it would be a lonely pot-smoking life as a scientist.

6. Careful man you don't wanna get raped.

7. I'll show up to the meeting clean. He can bring whatever he wants.

8. Even a gun? Dont take your wallet lol

9. Haha. The only thing I'm bringing is my chastity belt. Can't having him violating my asshole.

10. haha. YOU GOT A PRETTY FACE BOY, MMMMMHM