Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. ok if anyone ever watches *super high me* theres the one guy they show who said he broke his finger when he was real young and thats all he needed to get a card in cali..if thats the case good..ive broken a shit ton of bones..it basically seems like cali is trying to let ne one do it..cuz a broken finger,cmon thats not life threatning! i want mine really bad but i live in NY:mad::(

2. it really comes down to personal discretion on the doctors behalf... If you find a half ass doctor whos parents pushed through med school with no legitamate medical practice or moral compass to sign off your papers then im sure you could get it for a broken finger.

3. The way I see it, "Medical Marijuana" is just a name to make the pill go down the public's throat easier. I'm all for legalization, but this medical marijuana stuff is a load of shit. Yeah, I'll agree that it has medicinal purposes for sure; but damn, why sugar-coat it any longer? Just get straight to the point and legalize that delicious herb already!

4. ^ MMJ is the first step to legalization.. be patient, it'll happen

5. I know I know... one can be wishful :D

6. Stop wishing/complaining about the way things are in other parts of the nation. Do something to help.

7. I signed the petition to kill bill 187 in Florida the other day. I might be wishing and complaining, but I'm not just sitting around doing nothing. I'm doing what I can. Now leave me to my wishful thinking! :smoke:

8. Spoken by someone who clearly does not suffer from a disease or ailment that alters your daily life. Just because you do not agree with what diseases or treatment MMJ helps does not give you the right to bash the medical community as a whole. Theyr are thousands and thousands of people barely able to survive daily life depending on legally being able to obtain this medicine. Im sorry your headaches were not aproved in your state for MMJ use but theyr are actual cases where MMJ IS needed. Theyr are twice as many people hiding behind these laws to protect them from something when they do not suffer from these conditions in the frist place... Bashing the entrie community based on a minority percent abusing the system is not fair to the people that have worked hard for years to get to this point in the MMJ and decriminalization battle.

9. #9 Zoom420, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Wow, there is some serious prohibitionist propaganda and BS going on here.

A doctor can prescribe any number of things for the treatment of pain or other ailments; not to mention it needs to be "over the counter anyway"... Cannabis being the safest of them all.

Some of you might watch the Union or something. I sense the refer madness is strong in this thread.

10. You're right, I don't suffer from a disease where MJ is the only relief I can find. I never said MJ doesn't have medicinal purposes, because I think it does honestly. But I'm just sick of people just pushing for medical legalization. I think it should be completely legal and regulated.

11. #11 Zoom420, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    Are you sure about that? You seem a little crabby.. maybe you could use some good meds... ;)

Medical MJ is a good way to get the discussion going. Many people also really need it. So if you can get it first for medicinal, get it. Hopefully not some lip service horrible bill like NJ, but a good Medical MJ bill like CA, WA, or CO, preferably... places where legitimate practitioners specializing in Cannabis decide. Its between the DOCTOR and the patient.

Of course, if you think legalization straight up is the way to push first; go for it. :D .. obviously it should be legal.