Uh oh... I might be in for some bad karma

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Jan 22, 2004.

1. OK today a guy I know (generally seen to be a bit of a tit by all) had to give a maths presentation (any topic he wanted to do with maths) and he had left his laptop on a desk with his "to be projected onto large screen strainght from laptop" powerpoint presentation... well... seeing this I walked on over and ummmm... I kinda added a word....

From
    "Common domain"
    to
    "Common breasts domain"

purile and stupid I know but it made people laugh... he, of course is very angry and eager to be violent to the one who did it... I may deserve a beating or some form of revenge- I just hope it comes in a way that I can recover from...

2. Pretty good. lol. I don't think practical jokes deserve bad karma........... Unless someone gets physically injured. My motto has always been. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, and joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!

3. Nice very nice. But I dont think you need a beating unless you are always doing shit lke this. I would have love to have seen it.

4. I guess I used to think that way too, until my brother's wedding. One of my sister-in-law's relatives found the hotel reservation number for their honeymoon suite and called the hotel and canceled their room the day of their wedding. There were no other rooms available in the entire town due to something that was in town that weekend (I forget what), so they had no place to stay on their honeymoon. Nice joke, eh?

5. Ooohh That was bad. Too bad some people don't know the difference between 'joke' and just being plain ol' 'mean'

6. Hahahahahahahah!!! thats so funny man lol

7. Shame on you, Switchy Boy!

:D It was funny, though!!!!

8. I always say that too. Haha