Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ugliest joint/spliff contest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SkunkWoodz, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Ok so I'll admit that I don't roll a perfect joint every time, even some down right ugly ones.  But hey, who f'in cares if it smokes right, right?  

So lets see some of your ugliest joints, winner gets 5 forum star point buckaroos 

I'll be posting something soon I'm sure

2. That ugly enough for ya? I don't think I can do much worse
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413131855.215630.jpg

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

3. oh man!! did you use toilet paper?

4. Damn I wish I took a picture of some of the jays that my friend rolls. They are the worst joints I've ever seen in person or online. They maybe have .1 of a gram at most and are rolled in what I'm guessing are zig zag oranges. They are rolled so uneven and go out constantly. Purely smoking paper. Worst part is he is starting to teach some of our friends how to roll.

5. YOU TEACH HIM RIGHT THEN BRO

6. Yes sir I did

Happy toking!

7. Going to when I find time. Too damn sick right now to be around people.

How did that one smoke up?  :p

9. Haha I tried to just for shits and giggles. It didn't really work though, so I broke it and rolled a normal joint

Happy toking!

That was probably for the better  :lol:

11. Hey he said make the ugliest joint you can. Ask and you shall receive :D

Happy toking!

12. #13 SergeantMeowstein, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014

If there ever was a right time to roll a toilet paper joint, it was just then.  :laughing:   I'm not dissing your roll, though.
    For me to contribute to this thread, all it takes is a pack of zigzags, some green and a camera.  :ph34r:

Yeah I'd imagine it would just go up in flame right?

14. My joints are pretty ugly but they smoke really good, its not how it looks its how it smokes :p

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

15. My older brother rolls some ugly joints,  I call them pregnant joints they're all larger in the middle but hey they smoke damn good. Ill snag a pic next time

16. I am the eternal winner. Been rolling for 10 years, they still look hideous; but DAMN they hit good and stay lit.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413341333.069436.jpg

Straight THC son.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. :p

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

Attached Files: