Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ughhh, kids spraying raid on bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Willy The Squid, Apr 30, 2010.

1. #1 Willy The Squid, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    I have been smoking for a while, and I have never heard of this happening (may be because I have used the same guys since 8th grade). A buddy of mine just told me about people who spray their buds with RAID to pass it off as heads. An example he gave me, is they spray mids, or male plants to get them sold.

You guys hear of anything like this? He told me there are a couple of different ways they can do it, it doesn't even need to be RAID.

Thats some fucked up shit.

2. this is some really fucked up shit..does anyone know what health effects smoking that shit can cause???:confused:

3. how does that work? does raid make it look better or something

4. What he said to me, is it gives it a white tint that resembles crystals. It turns a mid into the look a beaster really.

Only thing im wondering, any seasoned toker would see the amount of seeds and ask themself questions right? If you think your buying heads, you wouldn't expect to find seeds in your bud.

He also told me you can pretty much taste it right away. It has to be the younger kids, or less seasoned tokers that get this shit pulled on them. Still scary to think about none the less.

5. maybe it looks like crystals? dont know never heard of this problem

6. #6 Duckyx, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Smoking raid would pretty much make the person sick instantly and go into asthmatic episode causing the lungs to seize up and suffocating you. Raid is a strong poison. Im sure if exposed to fire and combustion it would Destroy your lungs and make you very sick very fast.

It would destroy the lungs. NO ON WOULD EVERRRRRRRRR RISK killing someone to sell buds.

NO one laces buds... Males dont even grow buds.
    Dont believe propaganda bull shit.

7. EXACTLY what he said, believe it or not. Its just one of those things, I didn't see any reason why he would tell me that otherwise.

I thought male plants bud, just dont have any THC? Could def. be wrong though.

8. No males done bud. They grow pollen sacks and shit tons, After a month or so they pop open and spread the pollen. then pretty much die. They do have THC, just Not in amounts to smoke and get high.

The sacks do kinda grow into a bud like shape but its not buds its just sacks close together.

9. Thanks for the info man..

So a person who has been smoking for a couple of years would be able to tell right away theres something on the buds? I have seen and smelled just about every strain, but he made it sound like it still smells like weed, which doesn't make sense. Basically, I shouldn't have anything to worry about? I get my buds from guys I have known since we were kids, I don't trust them, but I don't think they would ever hurt me to make a buck. If someone were doing it with mids, I would have to ask myself why I found so many seeds..

He made it sound like a trick thats commonly pulled, but it doesn't seem that way anymore.

It just got me thinking..

10. :rolleyes:

you sound like a 10 year old who still believes in Santa coming down the chimney, some people will do anything for a buck.

why sell 3 grams for 30$ when you could sell them for 60? -a buck or two for some chemicals.

not long ago beasters on the east coast where contaminated with silicon to make them weigh more. smoking silicon is extremely dangerous to your health, yet someone still did it to make a quick buck.

11. Exactly, and thats only a 3g. example. Start thinking about the guys moving weight.

12. If my dealer tried some chit like that, I would reconsider the "use of force".
    That is wrong on so many levels. Hmm lets see if I spray this nerve gas on my weed I can make more money, What a work of shit those folks are.:mad:

13. Yea man I never buy off of desperate dealers, I know when you're younger its hard but try to find a legitimate connect then you'll never have to worry about this shit.

14. lol wrong on so many levels... atleaast 70% of all heroin/crack/coke ect is mixed with rat poison and 2 parts arsenic for 1 part coke/diesel,

good thing pot heads aint out suckin dick for weed :p

15. Sounds like just a story man, what needs to be said about this has already been said. Just another urban legend.

16. nah thats crazy as hell but i know someone who used to spray their shit with windex...and for the same reason too...to pass it off as heads

17. i no people people who have done this and you can do it with soda to soda makes it weigh look feel and smell better and raid just make it he look and weigh but they both make it hella harsh

18. No.....but I have heard of stupid kids who sprayed their bud with raid, because they thought that would kill the mold....FACE PALM. Good thing they had me to call them several different things.

19. This is your brain on raid.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlwd3AnUwVQ"]YouTube - Play him off, keyboard cat (Habanero edition)[/ame]

20. Yea I had this happen to me as well, you do get pretty high though although it is not the nice natural way. When you smoke it you can almost tell instantly in the taste.