ugh the forbidden fruit

Discussion in 'General' started by SunspotsInMyEye, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Hey everybody hows it going? So this month me and a friend decided to take a T-break till new years eve. We are going to get a 1/2 and be rolling blunts and packing bowls/bongs all night.:smoking: But today I saw my dealer and he said he just got the dankest bud he has seen in like two years. Now the dank I usually get from him is already super dank, so im thinking its going to be... uber?

So should I give in and get a sack or stay on my break? Would waiting 3 weeks without smoking be the same as a month without smoking?

2. Buy a sack and hold it back until New Years!

3. Exactly what is the point of taking a T-break right now? Just to prove to yourself that you can do it?

Well man... If this uber dank weed is the dankest of the sticky icky dankity dank then I'd say break that fucking T-break... You already proved to yourself that you can do it.

But if you're taking a t-break because of UA's or something then don't be stupid.

I just got this fruity unknown dank... Tis good shit my friend :smoking:

4. There's no point in taking a tolerance break for that long unless you are going to be drug tested (in which case it's not really a tolerance break is it?)

If I stop smoking weed for a week then my tolerance basically resets itself.

5. /thread

6. aight so I think im going to go get it :))) ive caved, I want it now, CS is way more fun when you're baked :smoke: il let you guys know how it is.

7. No I am taking the t break because I thought it takes a month for you're tolerance to reset, but if you think a week will be the same as a month, screw it lol:D

8. I wouldn't say that a week is the same as a month, but 3 weeks would give the same effect!
    Buy it, smoke this week, then wait it out.

I plan on taking atleast a week or two off this month for tolerance & money saved.

9. there is no way a t-break should ever last more than 1 week (give or take a day). Anything past that point is just cruel

10. Considering how many weeks are in a month, I would say yes, it would be the same:D

But seriously smoke that shit.

11. I can vouch for one thing.

There is nothing like a 7 month tolerance break. I felt like a first time smoker... just with a lot of experience.

12. this guy has it right. keep in in a mason jar or sealed tightly in your freezer. in some way in an airtight place.