Ugh someone found our best spot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Oncesawsomethin, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Been wanting to start logging my grows, just haven't got a good camera yet. I didn't want my kick-start into the forums to be because of this, but can't help it now.

My partner and I were out watering our best spot a couple days ago and everything looked fine. Even starting way late this year, plants look beautiful. We were just finishing up when we see this obvious manmade trail (not the entrance/exit we use) coming right down to our plants. Just trudged right on down. So someone's found our plants.... Idk what to do. My partner says the only thing we can do is try to beat them to it. There's 5 plants and they've only been budding for 2ish weeks. he says we'll wait 2 weeks then see if they're still there and just harvest them then.

Your thoughts and advice is appreciated.

My partner is family and 100% trustworthy.

2. The people that found your stuff is already
    Thinking of pulling them alot earlier than you are. To them it's any amount of bud for no work. I would move them. Just a good portion of the dirt so you don't shock her to much. Shocking is going to happen but at least you will have your bud that you grew.

3. Yeah I brought up moving them to my partner and he blew it off completely like no way would the plant survive. I too thought it was worth thinking about at least

4. i would move your plants ASAP your spots fuckled , the persons probs planning it very soon

rippers are dumb if they see little popcorns bud all over they take the whole thing

SOME rippers are smart enough to know how long to wait but not usaully

just move them asap if you want to be harvesting them

that reallly sucks man so shitty to hear that acaully

i help all goes well and better luck next year

5. dig em up, put em in a wheelbarrow gently and get them away from there or your efforts are wasted. they should take a week at the very most to recover and resume budding. Could be only 2-3 days if you're lucky.

6. Move them.

I'd rather have shocked plants than no plants at all.

7. How big are they? And how many?

8. need to know this as well.

9. How big and how many are good questions.

But I would move them. Try to keep as much of the original root system intact. I know I dug up a fairly large male last year and it looked like it was going to die (I didn't think it was). I put it in a 5 gallon container indoor under a light and the next day it looked as if it never was touched. I didn't give it superthrive or anything. Just water. Cannabis is pretty vigorous. And someone already knows about your spot so it is either dig them up or write them off.

10. #10 Oncesawsomethin, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    There's 5 and they're all nice and big. Smallest are 5 feet or more and the biggest is around 7 feet. Very bushy.

Thanks for everyone's help so far. going to the gym then the bookstore then I guess bring up trying to move them with my partner. I'm hoping they're still there tonight or tomorrow.

11. #11 purrplee, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Tell us what you end up doing, man

12. that sucks, man. hope you get to keep your babies..

13. ayyy nooo,move them man,grab a rifle and wait for them lol

14. Moving them... I'd say don't do it.

With the plants being that big you'd just be trading one huge risk for another.

There really isn't much you can do at this point.

Good luck with your plants. Hopefully the person/s who found them is respectful.

15. Sleep under said plants. With 12 gauge in said hands.

:)

16. Your plants are too big to move undetected. I'd wait it out if possible because that's alot of bud your talking about

17. I wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated.