Uganda proposes death penalty for HIV positive gays

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScoTTNoFX142, Nov 29, 2009.

1. What a bunch of uptight pricks.

2. Can't blame them really, no one is helping them significantly so they have no choice unless they want their entire population to die off.....obviously this is INSANE and WRONG but I've seen HIV+ rates of 70%+ in African countries, I mean that's crazy right? Something has to be done, NOT THIS but something.

3. haha sounds like something that would be on southpark

4. I actually told my friend this one time. I was like "dude, I found the cure for HIV/AIDS". Obviously he was curious, so I elaborated for him.

You put out a mass media report that a cure for HIV and AIDS has been found, and that it is mandated that everyone goes and gets a free test. Those who come up HIV positive or already have AIDS are told to come back. Those people are given injections and told that it takes 3 months to fully work and they will need to come back to be checked. The only thing is, those injections will kill you dead in a 2 month time frame.

And wala, HIV and AIDS is virtually eradicated.

Let's face it, the human race has gone soft with this whole "human rights' bullshit, don't get me wrong, i'm all for equality and the right to pursue liberty/happiness blah blah blah but only the strong survive, we need to stop carrying the weak on our backs, you either get busy living, or you get dead.

Damn, that sounded a bit too Hitlerish even for my tastes haha.

5. Why do you cultural imperialist oppose this?

I, for one, support letting Uganda celebrate their cultural diversity in their own way.

Stop forcing your values on Uganda.

Stop trying to tell other countries what they can and can not do.

6. ah, but they could infect other people in that 2 month time frame, i say, if they test positive, just kill them right then and there

7. we can send everyone with aids to the moon

8. That's why I said to tell them that it takes a few months to work. If you go about killing them on the spot, word is gonna spread and people are gonna run for their lives. Of course, I guess you could always bring everyone in for a test, find out everyone whose positive, and then send out the ninjas to finish the job. :hello: for AIDS fighting ninjas!!!

9. wait a minute, they just want to kill the gay people with aids?

those aren't the people who are having aids babies.

10. +1...people are WAY too pussyfied these days.

11. Now that sounds like it would be on South Park.

But ya overall thats a horrible situation.

12. :rolleyes: Survival of the fitist my ass, if anybody needs to be killed, is who support that, and the human race has gone soft? What a joke, just look at the wars and horrors in the last century.

13. ohhhhhh not funny but funny

14. this is fucking sad we need to find a cure for HIV and AIDS instead of voting for the dancing with the stars champ I know that as a population we have the knowledge to do soo much good

15. That's a travesty!!! They're not allowing natural selection to do it's work!

16. wow i wont lie to you you scared me a little right there. dont call me weird but i feel strangely aroused:confused:

17. I'm reading that most people in this thread think that those with HIV/AIDS should be killed? :confused: I hope i'm just dumb, and this is sarcasm going over my head. I wonder if the same opinion would be expressed if they or a loved one were to be infected...

18. L o L kill you dead.

Your plan is almost like my sister's plan. Except she purposes that we send them all to the moon.

Anyway,
    Uganda is just so messed up right now. Obviously.