Ufos/aliens Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HighHyde420, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Anyone got any ufo or alien stories? Ive been watching a lot of alien documentaries and shit and some of them have really elaborate conspiracy theories. Anyone witth anything alien related should post here. This thread could really kick off who knows.

Sent from Eric Forman's basement, Point Place Wisconsin

2. ONe time when I was psychotic I thought I could talk to the Arcturians

3. I've seen some interesting flying around at night but this story sticks out. I was probably about 11 and was starting at my friends and we were going to watch the perseid meteor shower. We laid out on a picnic table and watched till we got bored then went inside and put on Robocop. About a half hour later I look out the window and there is one of those grey aliens staring right at me. Scared the crap out of me and I hid under the blankets.

4. I used to believe in UFOs (being piloted by extraterrestrial beings), but my logic got in the way and hinted that the military will always be decades advanced of what is displayed publicly.

Now I totally believe in aliens, but they're very far away and are not visiting us.

If there was a planet with medieval bipedal beings, and we sent rovers satellites and eventually astronaut, we would be the ufos and aliens.

5. U watchin that shit on the science channel right now lol

6. The truth is out there

We're being (Poorly) shielded from it

And this will probably get moved to pandoras muffbox

7. I won't believe it till I see it

It's all just one big conspiracy

8. I believe they out there but i also don't think they would ever come to a pissant little world like earth lol.

9. What if they are interdimensional beings

10. #10 124112, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    their're real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c44lB1nYjI

but for srs I've watched many documentaries from vets/ex/current black project personnel and seen craft myself, there are several races that are on a higher level of intelligence/conscience than our species, both from Earth and from other systems. Full disclosure is imminent.

11. #11 BigTank, Aug 28, 2014
    Both of my UFOs sightings were in broad daylight. Ill share the best one first.

I was going to pickup some stuff I preordered at Gamestop at about 2:30pm on a nice sunny day. Taking the usual route that I still use today, Highway that takes you from one side of town to the other in 5 minutes...and I take the same HWY back/forth. At one portion for about 2 minutes of driving its all farm land around and on the north side of the road theres a farm field then a huge processing plant with a tall tower thats 200-300ft tall(estimate-setting the scene here). I get at GS and start punching it to get home to jam my 3DS(yup incase you were wondering what I got). Going about 70mph and in busier than usual traffic I look over on the right were the processing plant is and see what at first glance I thought was a plane(I live near a airport so I see planes all the time). Then it hits me, WTF is a plane doing flying that close to the plant, at low altitude? I look back and start staring the best I can without wrecking my vehicle, lookin for 3-5 seconds at a time then looking forward at the road. The object was white/cigar shaped, and I was perplexed at why there wasn't any wings/windows/stripes or any distinguishing characteristics  ITS NOT A FUCKING PLANE. As I was driving I lined the object up with the door frame on my car and the trees on the ground to pinpoint if it was moving or not, it was not, it was hovering. I get in a tough spot in traffic and was in the fast lane already doing all this so I looked again it was still there, accelerated to pass a car 5-6 seconds, then got in the slow lane.....Look over again..object is gone.

IF it were a plane I wouldve seen the position of it move a distance and It'd def still be in sight considering how open the area is above the farm fields and no other buildings or objects to disturb my field of view.

What got me is as close as it was from me(200 yards from the road, and 150-300ft high) if it were a plane i wouldve been able to identify wings/tail, windows, and markings/colors EASILY. This object was mere white, cigar shaped...that all I can put forth to describe it.

Very similar to this, not my picture though.[​IMG]

12. I've seen a few things. Family rides in the car and one of us sees something zooming around in all different directions and we are all like "woah, wtf". The most memorable though was when I was on some unmentionables with two of my friends and my boyfriend at the lake. We all were just staring at the sky and I see three little lights zooming around each other going in all different directions. I didn't say anything cause I thought I was tripping, then all of a sudden my boyfriend goes "Okay, am I the only one seeing those three lights over there?" And we are all just like "Shit man, I was wondering the same thing" so we sat there and watched them for a bit and they slowly got dimmer and dimmer and faded away. It was mind blowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #13 Kyra Blaze, Aug 28, 2014
    Wouldnt it be crazy if somethin like the halo games happened in  real life. at this time if the aliens were looking for war we would be in truble because we aint got our sh*t together on this planet.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409259036.084611.jpg
    Sorry figured I would before someone else

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

Not saying this is what it is, but alot of people are launching chinese laterns and they just go down to up and float then slowly fade out. One time we came out of a store and my buddy goes CHECK THAT SHIT. and we saw 5 red lights like in a string. Then we watched em for a bit and they were just stationary not moving reddish/orange, then one just faded out...OOOP chinese laterns.

16. well one time when me and tha crew were young, we were playing manhunt on a summer night. we were in my friends field and one part of the sky got really bright, blueish lights in it with something large in the middle. now this "light" was really low to the ground... this was back before fancy phones were invented so we couldn't get any pictures of it before it vanished...

Skate.

17. More people need to post in this, it's fun to read lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i have two ufo stories.

first one:
    in my bedroom i have pretty high windows. so if i'm laying down i can look through them towards the sky. so one particular night i'm laying down...minding my business...and then i see a green thing in the sky. like a bright, green star almost. so i get up to look at it and as soon as i go towards the window it shoots up in the air and just vanishes. i thought it was pretty odd.

second one:
    a couple of buddies and i were at a local spot where we just like to chill. it's a lil park inside a neighborhood but is pretty secluded. there's a hill leading to the bottom of it where there are benches and shit. anyway, it's late. maybe like midnight or so. we're smoking and from where i'm sitting on the bench i see two bright blue things in the sky, (like the green star in 1st), so i'm looking at it and i look around to see if anyone sees what i'm seeing but they're engaged in conversation. i was zoned out and didn't even think to tell them to look. i'm staring at the blue (ufo's i presume) dance around and suddenly they jolt up into the sky and just vanish. i didn't even say anything until we were walking back to the cars and they were all pissed that i didn't tell them. too zoned out i guess.