Ufc Undisputed 3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bosshead, Jan 27, 2012.

1. So the demo was released the other day and with the game due out on the 14th feb I wondered if anyone else has tried it yet or plans on getting it ?

Demo's pretty limited but the game looks and feels alot better then the last one. Not too sure on the submission system though, takes out some of the reaslism for me :(

2. Yeah, it kinda sucks to have this huge mini game pop up and distract from the fighters. Totally kills it IMO.

Whatever just make a KO artist

3. Does spoil it, there was nothing wrong with the old force version "/
    KO's seem to be harder aswell, read in a review that there will be alot more fights ending in judges decision

4. Well I hated how in the original I could be like kicking a guy's ass for 3 rounds and at the end i get flash KO'ed by one punch.

5. I cant get enough of the demo, so the full game I feel is going to be insane. My only issue at the moment is that leg and body kicks dont feel as tho they are hitting as hard as say the first game.

6. I'm thinking about it.
    I'm wondering if I should wait for UFC3 and drop the $60 or just get EA MMA for $15. Honestly, UFC3 feels kind of slow and I like it but I feel like it could be better. I do enjoy the Pride mode though.

7. I have been thinking about getting this game for a while now. After playing the demo and reading up on the UFC Undisputed 3 features I think that I will get it after all. I can't wait to fight in PRIDE.