UFC fighter fucks up 2 guys + record it himself!

Discussion in 'General' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Yeah, that's not a real waterboarding....It's much worse

:)

2. I was relating to the OP, if I was quoting a reply, I would of put quote tags :D

What I don't understand is that bouncer had somebody there video-taping it? I don't know it seems unlikely that he would want to have video evidence of that..

3. Ok....

The black bouncer had that taped so it would be posted online.....I don't think that's fake. I think the bouncer took advantage of the guy...Who knows if the white dude was selling drugs in the place but taking his cash is wrong. That's mob style justice, Just to make sure the white dude never comes back...

And that waterboarding one is fake as shit

:)

4. I believe you can hear the camera man laughing when he starts to humilate him, Making me think the bouncer(I think it was a club owner not a bouncer personally) was recording it to send a message, Or because he is fucked in the head.

5. A message to who? If you're implying that he was telling people not to come to his club selling drugs, how the fuck is the viewer meant to know what club it is?

Then what dealer goes on worldstarhiphop.com just to check if there's videos of people getting beat up at the club they intend to deal at before-hand? You, and this video, make no logical sense.

6. If you have been to the club before you would recognize it. Some owners will go as far as to send out DVD's(Untraceable because drug dealers do not go to the police).

Who says its not on lots of other sites plus the DVD aspect. Also videos are viral these days. All he had to do was let it leak to the right people and the next day the whole suburb would know.

Also if he was a dealer(I do not think he was) word would spread even faster.

Also you just ignored the fact I said he could be just fucked in the head.