UFC 86 - Jackson vs Griffin

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by that_kid_parker, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I for one am really fuckin' pumped up about tonights card.. heres how the fight card/weigh in looks...
    Main Event – UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
    Forrest Griffin (205) VS Quinton Jackson (205) Griffin via Submission (thats my prediction and im sticking too it.. georgia boys unite :D)

Ricardo Almeida (185) VS Patrick Cote (185) *NO CLUE, CANT WAIT!*

Chris Lytle (170) VS Josh Koscheck (170) Chris Lytle via KO hopefully (i hope it doesnt goto a decision)

Marcus Aurelio (155) VS Tyson Griffin (155) (I have no clue)

Gleison Tibau (156) VS Joe Stevenson (155) Stevenson via Submission

Justin McCully (236) VS Gabriel Gonzaga (249) Gonzaga via Knockout

Cole Miller (155) VS Jorge Gurgel (155) Miller via Unanimous Decision

Dennis Siver (155) VS Melvin Guillard (155) Guillard via knockout

Justin Buchholz (155) VS Corey Hill (155) Hill via knockout

a few predictions of mine, you should post yours and compare :smoke: :D.. too bad i cant order it im broke but ill def. read the round-by-round online..

2. yea i really wish i had the cash to order this

*waits for the forrest vs. rampage fight to hit youtube*

3. So I'm watching this one online for free right now and the Koscheck vs Lytle fight just happened... It was pretty damn bloody. I was kinda hoping for an upset in the last 30 seconds or so.. Lytle was goin' for it there but yeah.. Good show so far.

4. where are you watching this for free at?

5. Cherokeif just PMed you the link...

6. Dam this is a good ass fight, Jackson has heart! Forrest aint bad though.

Forrest via decision

7. It was a good fight... I thought for sure Rampage was gonna win going into it but yeah... Griffin brought it. Really good fight. I wouldn't of been disappointed if I bought this ppv.

8. oh baby what a fight. not boring at all; the second round was the most exciting ground battle i've seen... since... THAT ONE TWO FIGHTS BEFORE IT WHERE THE BLOOD GOT ALL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR, that was tight. the blood squirted up from dude's head onto a fucking camera lens

i was rootin' for forrest the whole time; glad he won the decision, those leg kicks were bomb as hell.

9. bullshit fight. 48/46 - 48/46 - 49/46 you fucking kidding me? jackson got fucked by the judges..

10. Hell yeah glad to see Forrest won, he is representing us in Georgia very well :D!

11. Wow how bout Forrest and those early fight leg kicks huh? Man I thought Jackson would take it.

12. I thought Rampage had the expierence and the skill over Forrest but its still a fight, cant count out the underdog!!

13. For real. I love a good upset too. One of the greatest upsets in UFC history has to be Serra Vs. GSP. But then at least GSP had a flawless victory in the rematch lol.

14. haha hell yeah serra knocked him the fuck out dude.. nobody seen that happening, "If he's thinkin one thing and im doing the opposite the fight could be over" he summed it up very very well.. i was lookin for a ground war or him trying to get on the inside while GSP used his reach.. yeah his rematch was nicely done :D .. id like to see Serra vs Hughes! cant believe hughes doesnt want to fight anymore, his last fights he did get dominated though