UEFA Champions League Thread!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by CapNCosmos, Oct 3, 2012.

1. I wanna find the soccer fans in GC!!!

MANCHESTER CITY FOR EVER!

2. Ehh if you look up there's a footie stickie where we all post.

Also, City fan forever.. Or until the oil money dries up?? LOL glory hunters...

3. So how many of your Scudetto's were bought..? :laughing:

4. [quote name='"AcousticToker"']Ehh if you look up there's a footie stickie where we all post.

Also, City fan forever.. Or until the oil money dries up?? LOL glory hunters...[/quote]

Lol not a glory hunter... I've been behind the city ever since I fell in love with the game.

If you wanna find glory hunters, they usually go united, or Liverpool.

5. #6 StrapAZoot, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    lol man city fan? fuck man city, fucking scumbags. (the club, not you)

man united till i die.

EDIT: How exactly are man utd fans glory hunters? i don't remember buying a new team in two seasons. i love that americans are getting involved in FOOTBALL, but please know what you're talking about

6. Go blues!

Glad to see we have some city fans on the site; they were the first team I started following for about a decade now.

7. Glory? Liverpool? Lulz.

8. Never gets old :D..

9. I have a couple of my favorite teams in this! Man City, Juventes, Bayern Munich, and Barcelona of course

10. wtf there are more city fans here than the etihad on matchday hahaha

11. Glory hunt much?:eek:

12. Haha no. I've been a fan of them for the longest

13. haha ok man, i'll take your word for it. its just thats thats pretty much a list of all the title favourites from the top four leagues in the world...

14. If I was a glory hunter I wouldve had Chelsea or Real Madrid in there lol But there are some amazing talent being displayed this year

15. Yeah, I don't think that's how it works.

It's still glory hunting regardless of how long it's been for.

16. Milan fan here!

17. Visca Barca, Visca Cataluna!

We are experiencing one of the most successful periods in football history right now.

Barca just had he best ever start to any la liga season ever with Tito Vilanova! And were gonna take the CL this season again as well..

And oh yeah, fuck Ronaldo. We're taking everything this season boys, so move aside ;)