UEFA And Champions League

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Rock4Light, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Arsenal I don't care about, odds are low they do anything. Liverpool looks super strong, but we'll see. I hope Milan can find some way to get the back of the net, tired of hearing about Manchester...honestly. And Barca takes Lyon. I like Lyon, but Messi...bringing hope back to Argentina for a WC in 2010 :)(seriously pissed Maradona made Riquelme quit the national team...)

2. Bayern wins on a 12-1 aggregate! :hello:

I want to take on an English club! (but not Liverpool)

3. He didn't make anyone quit. He said himself he was gonna call him up for the next matches but Riquelme has his huge ego to think about so he quits the team. Maradona was just stating ways Riquelme can improve his game and be more fruitful on the pitch, something a manager has to do.

And today Barça will win it at Camp Nou 3-1. 4-2 on aggregate!:hello:

4. #64 cuatro veinte, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
    Titi! Titi!

1-0 Barça. Fine pass from long range by Marquez and concluded perfectly with Henry's unique class.

EDIT: 2-0!! Henry again..:hello: 3-0. Messi

5. damn Man U look good

going to be an awesome semi final draw

hopefully LFC get Porto or AC because I don't fancy turning over Man U or Barca!

:smoke:

6. #66 Th3Chron1c, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
    yea good games today. was kinda hoping inter would win. so torres could tear them up likehe did last year :hello: but anyways semis will be interesting off topic, but premier league theres a big game this weekend for the liverpool fans... a must win situation... old trafford on saturday :smoke:

*Edit*

liverpool went to old trafford and won 4-1 hah

7. Bayern drew Barcelona.

Should be interesting since Bayern doesn't have their top goal scorer. I don't know how I feel about it. Either Bayern gets crushed or bayern wins in a close aggregate. :confused:

8. How does Chelsea always draw Liverpool in the quarter finals?

9. I have a mate who works for the police - one of his roles is to video camera football hooligans in action - he assures me that whenever they can they get the English clubs to play together so one gets knocked out as it cuts down on hooliganism and the cost for policing the event

I believe him as it happens too regulalrly and it's why you can't get odds on the draws at the bookies

10. Yeah Chelsea-Liverpool will be interesting.

And yeah man they setup the English teams against eachother. In the same way, a Turkish team is now very unlikely to face a British team. FACT.

11. lol for real fella

any match with Galatasaray vs an English club is worth at least one fatal stabbing

12. Either that or Fenerbache. Those supporters have a temper. Mix that in with some wits of the British supporters and you have one interesting showdown.:smoke:

Or there is the always anticipated future match between England and TUrkey national teams. It will happen in either Euro Cup or world qualif. and when it does its gonna get steamy.

13. was it Fenerbache vs Galataaray when Souness runs on and plants the Galatasaray flag in the centre spot and sparks a riot?

mental

14. Yeah it was against Fenerbache. That was ridiculous. One of the many black clouds currently hovering over futbol.

Plus I've never liked Souness, because of him and Liverpool, ugh how much I dislike them.

15. Villarreal narrowly defeats Arsenal.

Manchester pounce on Porto.

Liverpool gain revenge from last year on Chelsea.

Barça will take down a very difficult Bayern.

:)

16. My team (Fenerbahce) = Epic Fail :(

Yea, I'm bummin. I still can't believe we got rid of Zico... Our board is so fucking sensitive.

[​IMG]

^^^Uncool.

17. Ya Turks are supposed to have a temper from stories I heard.

And ya I know Riquelme is a premadonna, if I was the coach I would've just let him say whateve to get him on the field. tremendous playmaker, and he has others to make the big plays if he chokes which happens in big games for him sometimes...Messi, Tevez, Saviola, Aimar...Argentina is stacked

I say Liverpool comes back and takes the domestic league and CL if Torres and Stevie stay healthy. IFFFFFFFFF ;)

18. I'm half turkish and I'm pretty chill. Though it's probably because I toke so much. :smoke:

19. ha well you know it's all reputation, a person is a person. But man dad told me a story about when he was in Korea during the active part of the war.

Turks sent some soldiers to help. North Koreans snuck into their camp and killed one guy deep inside it to make the Turks scared. The next night, the Turks snuck into a North Korean camp and cut like every bodies throat. So I dunno, but sounds crazy ;) Sorry to generalize

20. No, you have reason to... especially concerning our ultras.

You know that story dug up some deep repressed experiences in my life. I recall my relatives discussing some similar stories. :eek: