Ucla Vs. Florida

Discussion in 'General' started by Wykid, Apr 2, 2006.

1. UCLA all the way!!!

UCLA wins by....hmmm...imma say 13 points.

what do yall think?

2. Florida all the way... Wow, the SEC had two teams in the final 4.. No big ten or ACC teams?

3. i hope not. i think ucla's gonna win but i hope its a close game. the final four was soo dissapointing i want this game to at least be good.

4. Pretty much sums it up....

I am more surprised the Big East was not represented in any way in the Final Four...

5. I say florida by 5

6. Florida by 4

7. FLORIDA!!!! they gunna get the job done and go smoke a bowl you kno how it is

8. Florida all the way baby! I wanna smoke with the team sometime I heard they smoke sooooo much.

9. wow, ucla just got shat on all over by Florida

SEC! SEC! SEC!

10. is that a word?

umm, as much as i hate the gators, i'd MUCH rather see them win than UCLA...waaaahoooooo!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

11. That's the luckiest performance I've seen since the Super Bowl.

12. that fucking sucked.

:devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious: :mad: :devious:

:cry: :hide:

oh well, UCLA still got 11 hanging at Pauly Pavilion. well get em next year. :D

13. UCLA should not have been there. What a waste of a final four spot. That was the most boring and uninteresting final four and championship game ever. I hate Florida and their hideously ugly center.

14. Hey dont hate on the FL players yo, they smoke more then you can imagine!

15. ucla got raped....... was a great game tho...and quite a fucking dunk contest too