Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UA TEST

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mindof_daisy, Jul 2, 2019.

1. I have a drug test coming up on July 19. I am a pretty heavy smoker, I take wax rigs all the time. I am 106lbs with a somewhat fast metabolism. I’m 4’11 in height. I try to exercise a lot and I am drinking water very frequently. Do you think I have a chance to pass?

2. What is UA? Oral hair urune?

3. Stop all smoking. And exercise (but not last 3 days) and drink drink drink water. You will prob have a helluva better shot than me because fast metabolism. Good luck. Buy one of those test kits off amazon for piece of mind.

4. Urine.

5. It lab test? Or dipstick

6. Urine Analysis

Sounds like you might have a chance, but you HAVE to STOP consuming NOW. Only thing else you can do now is flush and try to “detox” -basically just try and work out to the max and sweat and pee everything you can out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thank you!!

8. okay thank you!