Ua Test

Discussion in 'General' started by bergyflows, Sep 2, 2014.

1. I got a marijuana misdemeanor in montana. I paid my fine and did the recommended act/drug counseling. Which happened to be for DUI's... Pointless since I didn't get a DUI. In the fine print it says to do ACT/drug program and recommend additional. The counselor, now wants me to drug test at the end of every month for three months to "keep me honest". I'm not on probation, and the courts never said I would have to drug test. It this kosher?

2. I get tested once a week.  Once a month is literally nothing.  Quit complaining.

3. #3 bergyflows, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    That doesn't help. My point is that if I'm not legally required, why would I test period. Its a bummer you get tested Every week man.

4. it's 3 drug tests total dude.... is it really that big of a deal? if you refuse you could get kicked out of the counseling that's required for court..

I did a year, just be clean and get it behind you bro.

6. You right I suppose. I just thought I had to be on probation for the to actually drug test. If I come up positive what happens. Like I said. The courts never said to "get clean"

7. Court told you to go to some bullshit counseling, bullshit-counseling requires something of you, if you do not do what is required of you by bullshit-counseling you are not compliant with bullshit-counseling and therefore not compliant with court mandated orders.

8. Well then those answers cover that. Thanks guys. I haven't smoked in 6 days and I've been drinking water plus niacin 250mg, plus cranberry, plus running my ass off. Stopped running as of today and have a rescue ice detox. Hopefully I pass. On the plus side I am 6'4, 167lbs, and 9.2% bodyfat ratio. I also have been a swimmer all my life and have a high metabolism. So I guess its up to chance if I pass or not.

9. And up until the last 6 days I've been smoking about an 1/8th every two weeks. But from what I read there no real for sure pass methods other then substitution. Fingers crossed.

10. Don't get your hopes up about passing but good news is like you said you're not on probation or anything. You might fail but it seems like you weren't told you'd have to deal with an abstinence program, awe well, spilled milk and all that.. After first dirty test they might test you for another week or two just to make sure your levels are declining then go back to the monthly testing.

11. #11 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    I've not heard of any bullshit like this in our great state of Montana. I have a couple friends that have gotten busted and either just had the cops take there bud and go or let them keep it orrrr give them a ticket and nothing more...

Must be a dick cop and counselor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Less than a gram actually, and it was a game warden. Courts gave me the lowest possible penalty. But the Southwest Chemical Dependency counselor outta Livingston that did my ACT/Drug Class decided he wants to "keep me honest" which is bullshit. I took a DUI class for a possession charge. And he's the one requiring me to test. Judge said after the class and fine I'd be done. But I think the counselor doesn't like me or some shit.