Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ua in 2 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BluntWith420, Aug 5, 2013.

1. hey so i take a UA every tuesday from my PO i had a UA last tuesday and i smoke 8 hits on friday and today is sunday my UA's arent clean yet they level just need to drop lower till it gets clean will my level be THC level my high than what i was on my last ua?

2. Maybe you shouldn't have smoked when you knew you had a UA scheduled? Logic would say that if you want the THC level in your urine to decrease, you don't put more THC in your body.

I hate UA's, but you still need to use common sense.

3. all im asking is if my level is going to be highter than my last ua

4. Depends on a number of factors that are different for everyone. Expect the worst and hope for the best.

yes it will. they will know you smoked.

6. #6 Wiggibow, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    You gotta tell us when the last time you smoked BEFORE last Friday was as well. If you hadn't smoked in a month before then you might pass if you're lucky, but if you were daily tokin it you're fucked bruh bruh 

7. up till 10 days ago i was smoking everyday i took a ua 5 days ago and i smoked 2 days ago i was trying to smoke to get my level up but not over what my last UA was

8. Thinking before you act isn't really a strong suit of yours, is it? I can understand you love weed (like everyone here), but jeopardizing your future over it isn't wise. Having been caught up in legal issues when I was younger, I know how hard it is to get out of the system once you've walked in the door. Took me staying clean for a significant amount of time, tons of community service hours and fines on top of fines. All of this on top of time served in lockup.

Not trying to be a dick, but I hate seeing people make the same mistakes I did. If I can help others from going down the same road (or at least making it easier for them to fix their mistakes), then I'll be happy. If you continue to mess up, this whole process of UA's, supervision, etc. is just going to be prolonged.

9. Goddamn every Tuesday, man that'll be the day I quit smoking till I'm done with the test for good. My other option is to smoke after taking the test then take 7 days break and repeat.