Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

U pass synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DimeBagDarell, Jan 29, 2011.

1. I recently had a DOT drug test and I used this synthetic urine called U PASS. I'm waiting on my results. Has anyone ever used this before or know someone who has? Did it work?

2. I just took one for DOT andthe sample was sent to the lab from Concentra. I was worried sick for 2 days because I thought it was a cheaper brand it wasn't gonna work. U Pass 8.3 does work and don't let anyone mislead you on that because they're trying to sell their own Shit. But don't stress U will pass lol. I normally don't use this brand but it is cost ineffective and works on Lab Screening.....I sure wish I had someone to tell me this. I haven't ate or slept much thinking if they found out, my trucking career is Dunn.