Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

U Pass Synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pimpfuu, Jan 29, 2010.

1. So yesterday i went to a homedepot job fair, and there were mass interviews, i had a scheduled interview, and I aced it, and got an offer on the spot. so right when they offered it, the first thing i had to do to get the ball rolling was go take a drug test. so i headed to my local head shop, and was looking for some synthetic, as it was short notice for detox.

the guy there didnt have any quick fix, but what he did have, was "U Pass" made by a company called XHALE. i cannot find any information on this product, or any reviews, i bought it, and the internals were exactly the same as quick fix[​IMG]
    so i went ahead and used it, they wont get the results back until tuesday, so im wondering if anyone here has ever came across this product or even used it?

2. Yea Id say go for it. Looks just like quick fix. But dont take my word for it

3. Did U pass end up working?

4. found some on ebay for cheap! only 10 dollars + shipping. Im gonna try this out soon. Xhale U Pass Synthetic Urine