u like my pup?

Discussion in 'General' started by superbeastly, Jul 2, 2011.

1. lol shes about a year now this is when she was real little. shes part lab ,rotwiler,and chow(her tongues purple

edit:she's smart too shes known paw and sit since shes been that little:-D
    her name is Mindy

Attached Files:

2. AWW he looks awesome , iv'e got a little jack russle who is A cat because he meows and is scared of water and sits on top of the furniture

3. Cute puppy even if all puppies are cute.

4. shes still cute as fuck ill have to put up a photo of her later

5. bump.check her out shell make ur day

6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I "aww'ed" out loud! So cute! Puppy! Lol

7. Cute pup, post more pics!

8. Awww i love puppies! Theyre my weakness lol

9. Cutness overload!!!!

10. cute :D maybe we could have a pet picture thread here? we have one on one of my other boards I go to and I always like looking at them since I'm not living anywhere I can have a pet and couldn't afford one anyway.

11. #11 treelover, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  12. picture is too dark son

13. Shes beyond cute dude im jealous

14. #15 superbeastly, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    anybody else think this?

15. Awww, reminds me of when my dog was that little, lab, husky and wolf. She's about eight months now. Here's a pic from when we first got her:

[​IMG]

16. Awww he's awesome how old is/was he

17. I think she was 2 months in that picture. Here's one I took today, she's about 7 months now. I do hope her head grows a bit more lol.

[​IMG]

18. I think I'm in love with your dog

19. Me too, I love her to death. Recently I've become her favorite around here, which sounds great, but her following me and pushing me over and nose diving between my leg gets a little old the first 50 times lol. Can't wait til she has puppies, we built a dog house with a fenced porch for when that time comes. I want wolf puppies, but I don't know anyone with wolves that would let us do that.

Edit: Hey OP, get some more pictures of your awesome pup up here before your thread gets stolen haha.