Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

U.K comparison to the U.S!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lookegrasscity, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Im from the u.k just thought it would be cool to do a little comparison with weed...Considering both places have there good and bad points also i would like to point out if i give any incorrect information about the U.S i'm sorry correct me or make your own comparisons...lets roll:smoke:

1. u.s seem to have more dank going around than the u.k
    2. in the u.k you can't get mexican schwag
    3. u.s obviously lucky due to medi cards in certain states
    4. uk 3 warnings before arrest with possesion ...and after you get arrested depending on circumstances probably still only get small fine.
    5. u.k prices are all the same from weak to dank £10 1g-1.5g (depends on dealer) sometimes good somestimes bad.
    6. u.s easier to get a hook up

could'nt think of anymore guys want to help me out :D ?:wave:

2. i do agree with number 5, they don't seem to give a fuck about prices, it's just a 10 bag, 30 bag, 40 bag, and it's shit it's shit, and it's dank it's dank.

3. yh i picked up some cheese this morning nice smell dense buds 1.2gs my mate picked up some english .9g for same price ...damn street dealers.

4. I always thought uk had the better weed

5. doesnt UK always mix their shit with tobacco? americans rarley do.

6. To many retards who dont know how to deal here.

7. correct i would be the kind of person who mixes

8. yup...:(