u CAN die from weed. i was close.

Discussion in 'General' started by YosefNassar, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. went out back one day to vape from my MFLB. n i got high. but i never smoked more then one small blunt to myself. n i was like "tf" wat do ppl like the kids that smoked around me n wiz khalifa see on THAT much weed. so i vaped more bc i didnt think i was high enough "or doing it right." felt like the loser that cud just never get REAL HIGH.
    anyway. idk wat happens but i realize my heart is RACING so fast im like im gona die n i pray to God for real.
    didnt die thank god, but yes u CAN die from Weed.

2. I understand, please...Continue.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  3. tumblr_nxvp7nSSsf1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg

I agree...I mean, hell; I'm DYING right now from WEEEEEED.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did weed make you forget how to type too?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bullshit u were just stoned they pumped the equivalent of 15 Columbian joints into a monkey in 5 mins all he did was get baked and pass out. It's clinc
    I ally I possiable to over dose on marijuana that is FACT. P.s marihuana is a phyicadelic not a stimulant. Stimulant is like coke makes heart beat faster the reaso ur heart started beating is Cuz ur stoned got paranoid so ur brain tripped u out it literally was your own brain not the marihuana. These are medical facts that u cannot OD on marijuana physically impossible.

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol actually that study caused a bunch of brain damage cause they deprived them of oxygen for the entire 5 minutes, i cant believe that study is still used for anti cannabis arguments

but yea OP, you can not hit a lethal dose smoking or vaping cannabis haha

• Like Like x 3
  7. THC is a cannabinoid technically and not a psychedelic. It can have psychedlic properties in the high but all cannabinoids produce mild psychedelic effects. Ever notice how vibrant colors become? That's a psychedelic quality.
    But yes OP it is impossible to die from cannabis smoke inhalation unless it's a grow room on fire and there's no way out, and then it's the carbon monoxide not the weed lol.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sincerely, no sarcasm/ill will intended: English is not your first language? When you type things like "cud", "wat", etc., is it intentional or do you not realize/care that you are communicating in a very disassociated/broken way?

• Like Like x 1
  9. That's a thing people are doing now when they are communicating via text
    Shortening words cause it's such a burden to type that extra letter lol

10. Whaddya mean "psychedelic effects" and "how vibrant colors become"? I don't follow you....

giphy (33).gif

CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg

11. No no, I get that, dude. I am asking him about his OVERuse of slang/abbreviations, to the extent that many of his posts are nearly incomprehensible. I may not send texts, but I read them all the time (wife, friends, etc.), and they are never as 'condensed'/unreadable as this guy's posts.
    :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yea. I have tenants who text me questions like this all the time

Cud u come ovr and chck sink. Grbg dispsl not wrkng.

I feel like it would take longer to type that way than normal for me, hell my phone corrected most of those so it took forever.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ^ This is an ideal example. I can communicate easily with anyone from anywhere, cut through the thickest accents, etc., but glancing at THAT mess just has me thinking: "Something about dispelling a cow's cud and/or ovaries ??"
    Oy....

14. could you come check the sink, garbage disposal not working.lol

soon we will all just talk with one letter responses. The word singularity will be reached

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm sure you were just anxious because of how intense the sensations were, but simply increasing one's heart rate is not going to prove fatal.

I think you may instead have gotten too high, and done what the kids like to call "panicking." Just learn from the experience -- it's never good to forego comfortable dosing and wildly overshoot, no matter the substance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. you can not discuss other drugs here, before this convo goes down the rabbit hole it cant go down

17. OP you had an anxiety attack. You did NOT nearly die. Plenty of information on the forums about controlling anxiety. In short - Don't smoke so much next time.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.