u bang?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buzzwell420, Apr 16, 2009.

1. so i was just curios on how many people here use needles?

what drug/s
    do or have u shot?
    what was
    your fav?>

I am a IV herion user. but i have shot Molly,coke, and way too much epinephrine

2. Awww I thought we were about to see some e-thugs in this shit from the title...

3. i bang H, fentanyl, speedballs (yay and H or oxy), oxy, coke.

thats it and i do it every 4 weeks i might like shoot some H or something but never days in a row

4. nice

if ur not lying i respect the fact u can do it and stop.

it is a facinating way to use somthing.....suxh a weird vibe sometimes but when done right its incredible

5. it IS the most effective way of taking a drug

6. depends on the drug

alot of drugs are shot up for the rush.

others have a high oral bioactivity....and no rush and a slow uptake

7. I've shot up coke one time and that was probably the last time...

I'll stick with snorting ahaha :cool:

8. I have never shot anything...
    I just think shooting shit up is way to intense dude.
    Fuck shooting dope.
    What is with all this banging/heroin shit going on haha?

9. #9 Cameron8679, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    The drug seems to be rapidly advancing in terms of popularity and how common/widespread its usage is; it is becoming very easily available to areas where it historically hasn't been so easy to obtain; usage of euphoric depressants/intoxicants such as opiates and heroin in particular has been known to significantly rise during times of economic downturn.

There's really many reasons why dope is making an increased comeback... the ones I've listed are but only a few among many.

Edit: I've about 3 months experience of daily/semi-daily use of intravaneous heroin; besides ketamine, it is the only substance I have IV experience with....

10. Quality answer to my question, thanks :hello:.

11. count your blessing

12. get on suboxone dude theres no point in getting yourself strung out more

13. I was thinkin' the same thing, hahaha.

14. 3 weeks till i can get to the clinic

15. i did once, and i ended up with the worst headache of my entire life. Not sure why that would be, but that made sure any future possible allure was nonexistant. Which is a good thing, .

16. too much water in shot

low sodium count in body

17. buzzwell you seem like a pro. im very interested in heroin, i dont know why. i think its cause considered to be the top drug out there that i will never do just because of its reputatoin. But i find it very interesting and im very curious about it. when you buy it on the street, what form is it in ? do u have to cok it on a spoon to make it liquid so u can put it in the needle and shoot it ?

18. GD reppin 19 rollin 20's shotgun represenative *****

all day baby

low key though.... ;)

19. No drug can be the top drug, and alone H can be very boring to me and make me agro, i need herb to make it legit and beer or another mixer to realy fuck me up.

no speed ball can match a flip like acid and e or shrooms and e or all 3

well its brown tar in my area and looks like just that, and sometimes is brown powder that can be pressed together9usualy the best)

and u cook it water for it to break down.

its not all that its cracked up to be....i mean the cons out do the pros 10 to 1

i just have an adictive personality and was doing anything and everything and got stuck on h

20. Don't forget that Afghanistan and the "Golden Triangle" are pumping this shit out by the ton.