Type your name in Urban Dictionary!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoogemeister, May 16, 2010.

1. Phil
    1. Innocence and pure heart, a guy who makes magic to feel real

2. He will teach you how love feels like and will make you be someone when you were just nobody

3. He changed my world with one smile, he took my heart with one kiss

Philippe made me feel alive again and experience for the first time the real love

That's how I roll :rolleyes:

2. hahahaha i shit you not!

3. my name is also dylan

heres the only two that the op didnt quote

1. a realy nice guy, who a lot of people like, most people would say he was cute or hot. and if your names dylan im guessing theres some chikys out there that like you.

2. Broken Penis caused by walking, slamming or, running into something or someone.
    example: Haha he dylaned himself when his mom wakled in.

4. Tyler

-A seemingly perfect guy. He's polite, smart, attractive, athletic, popular, kind, and loving. The way he reels a girl in right from the start is unfair. He's a ladies man, but doesn't really know it. Although he seems exactly right for you, there is always one flaw about him. This flaw is what prevents you from even being able to be friends with him. You are always questioning yourself on your motives towards him. Do you like him, or despise him? You know he's not right for you, but you want him so bad. Because of all this, he makes your life miserable, you want him out of your life, but you also want him in it.

-Tyler refers to a man who is incredibly athletic and down-right sexy. He is pretty much a bad-ass and likes smoking pot. Tyler does anything he wants to when he wants. There is no limit as to what he can actually do. He is one sexy fuck. He also has a huge dick.

-A boy; likes Star Wars and zombie video games a lot;

-That tall skinny kid with the long brown hair who likes getting high and wearing hats a lot. Commonly heard saying "word". he's laid back, friendly, funny, easy to get along with and great to chill with. He's also incredibly sexy and irresistible.

I swear to god the first three pages applied to me perfectly. Those were the best though. I'm tall, skinny, brownish blond hair that women absolutely LOVE because it's 'pretty' and 'fluffy' etc.

5. Samuel:

-A dashingly handsome guy, with a sweet and caring heart. He can be very introspective, and is a bit predisposed to pessimism, but he cares about his friends and family and would never do anything to hurt them. He is brave. Not afraid to take risks, and does on a regular basis. He would take a bullet for his family or friends in a heartbeat. He has a great sense of humor and is loved by all.

-The last of the prophets from the Old Testament, who annointed King Saul. The son of Elkanah and Hannah. She named him Samuel, saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him." (1 Samuel 1:20)

6. Chris

"is a slang for huge cock

like incredibly huge."

"A kid who is always up to party and have a good time"

"The man of my dreams, a man who is always happy never stops smiling, makes me feel as if I could fly, a man to spend the rest of my life with."