Type your name in Urban Dictionary!

Discussion in 'General' started by Stoogemeister, May 16, 2010.

1. Dylan

-Guy with an incredibly huge penis and is totally awsome compared to any bitch ass Russians.

-The most amazing person on earth who makes you feel great about yourself. Good listener and an amazing boy <3

-A very cool person, can be stubborn at times, forgives very easily.

-A person who can be childish at times, and is great at fucking things up, but would never try to hurt or embarass the person he likes.

hell yea! :smoking:

2. #2 UNAB0MB3R, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    The Unabomber was a sick, crazy-haired man who slept on top of his bombs in his Montana cabin.

3. 1.A person who thinks they are so much smarter than everyone else in the world.

2. A nerd with a giant ego.
    "Whatever you say Professor."

4. Masturbating After Touching Titties.

5. nick -

Bag of weed costing $5. Short for "Nickel".
    We had a dime last night, but we smoked it down to a nick.

seems appropriate

6. Schuyler-

A very loving and affectionate creature. Of the kind nature, the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for! Every girl should have one. Also is very good in bed

I love schuyler so much, he is very nice :)

Damn straight

7. Speaking incoherently by mumbling the first sounds that come to your mind while simultaneously tricking yourself into believing a ghost has inhabitated your body and that the crazy blabering noises are actually some spooky ghost language.

John: I was speaking in tongues at last weeks sermon
    Pete: Oh, really? what did you say?
    John: Blksdoihaflk hoidshaoif ilknflknvoi laskdf dflkjafl iosoahf golf.

8. used to define huge sarcastic assholes, that end up becoming amazingly sweet.

Seans know exactly how to piss you off and then five seconds later have you cracking up.

Huge jerks, but gotta love 'em.

oh man makes me feel bad, but im not an asshole, im just really sarcastic and funny

9. A highly intelligent, eager to learn everything, hard working successful man. Greg's are usually very social and careful not to hurt peoples feelings but will put you in your place if you deserve it. They are very fun when in their element and have a great sense of humor. Very giving, flirty, sexy, honest. Greg's are great Husbands and great lovers.
    They can't sit still because they are to eager to learn.
    They are very loyal doting Husbands.
    Greg's have great sex!!!

Thats about right

10. dirty pete
    when you F@#$ a girl in the ass, pull out, and stick it in her tuna canoe giving her a UTI.

11. The Doctor
    another term that can be substituted for marijuana, dagga, dakka, herb, weed, greenery, giggle weed, love blossom, love bud, giggle bud, giggle blossom

Groove: Have you seen the doctor?
    Sis: Yoh, and am on my way to the healin.

But really I'm more like this entry:

The Doctor
    He may sound like he's from the North, but in actuality, he's an alien, and lots of planets have a North for your information.

Not that I sound like I'm from the North - not anymore at least.

12. 1. Liam aka P.I.M.P

Often found with bitches and a pimping stick with a gold handle.

"I once saw this guy dressed in a cape with a golden cane. He was like a fucking shepherd, with hundreds of bitches swinging off his cock. They were all screaming something that sounded like liam! But it could have been heaven? The bitches were touching his cape and getting backhands left right and center. Now thats a PIMP if I ever saw one"

ahahaha yesss

13. #13 Nibbles, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010
    shawn-
    A very sexy, strong, independent man who is also very sensitive. Shawns are usually brunette and very appealing!

and Nibbles-
    a less crude way of saying "nipples".
    gosh, my NIBBLES hurt.

14. Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
    Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
    Girl 2: Oh you poor thing
    :cool:

15. 1. \tPer
    the most popular name in the world! (just ask google!)
    used by the norvegians, and the sweds.
    hey Per, and Per, and you too Per, and you ofcourse Per.

16. A formidable foe to normal people. intelligent, strong forceful. a weird hybrid of a bully and a nerd. As well as the first dictator of the America and king of the new peaceful world. Also known as Timebomb and various other variations including at least TB.

17. 1. Matt
    ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Also:
    1. Jesus
    Man who was nailed to a plank for saying how nice it would be if everyone was nice to each other. Had his message misinterpreted by millions who now think it is their job to persecute certain groups of people

:laughing:

18. Wow, that is strange. The first few comments or so describe me very well. :eek:

19. Andrew-

Ultra cool, Usually hot or at least sort of cute. Awesome sense of style, music, and humor. Sexy, awesome kisser

The boy's name Andrew \a-nd-rew, an-drew\ It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man, warrior".

Seems fitting :cool:

20. Nick: the hottest, sexiest man you will ever meet. usually has a very large penis, makes a really good boyfriend and is alwyas condfident about himself. can kick almost anyones ass and is quite a gentleman. always get with a nick, you will alwyas be pleased.
    "man that guy guy was so good last night, he had such a big dick."
    "must have been a NIck"

Christensen: the family of the great erick the red. vikings known for giganticism. only a few remain

this is pretty much dead accurate.