Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Type Of Weed Making Me Sick?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tamarijuana, Jul 21, 2014.

1. I have been smoking weed once a day for about a month or so and I have loved it but I smoked a friend's weed yesterday and I didn't have very much but it was a completely different high, I broke out in sweat, threw up a lot, felt dizzy, and i was really messed up, and when I woke up this morning I felt like I had a hangover or something. This has only happened to me twice before and I am trying to figure out what to avoid. I don't know if it was the type of weed or if it was laced or what, anyone have any ideas?

2. Nope. just no.

> use search

> lacing is pretty much non existent

> weed doesn't make you sick, you must have had low blood sugar or freaked out in your head

3. Its called greening out bro, if you've only been smoking for about a month, then your tolerance is not built very much. could have been the potency of his weed. Did you eat at all that day?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app