Tylenol-Codeine... Safe?

Discussion in 'General' started by mistertr1ck, Jun 20, 2007.

1. I know I just came up with a thread like this recently... but this is going specifically to the Tylenol-Codeine... my friend just had a root canal or some shit done, and was percribed them. He said he thought they were 380/30... but is too lazy to check at the moment. Can me and him snort these? Would it be different than oxycodone,percocet,vicodin, etc?

2. Damn son what is with you and snorting pills. Did you not read the other thread? This question was already answered.

3. Oxycodone you can snort, but the others you mentioned you can't. There's too much filler and Tylenol in those pills especially codeine.

T3's (if that's what you have) are weak as hell. I would take all the pills that your friend got and make a cold water extraction, which will get rid of most of the Tylenol if done right. You can drink some of the left over liquid, smoke some weed and get fucked up. Or you can let the liquid evaporate into a powder and snort it (waste imo) or put it in a blunt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_water_extraction

If you're gonna pop em' I'd go for like 6. Just don't snort the t3's without doing a CWE.

4. He was banned, so I don't think he can be helped now. :(