Tylenol 3's?

Discussion in 'General' started by rollinfatty, Jan 21, 2006.

1. So ive searched on the forums and looked at erowid...but i heard so many mixed opinions. Ironically i found 33 Tylenol 3's ...should i take em or not? Im looking to take about 5 tonight (150 mg of codeine) and then smoke some bowls . But some people say its not worth it compared to the after effects. I have had about 3 of these at a time and it didnt do anything. So post your experiences with this or codeine in general. And if you think i should, what dosage would you recommend? I weigh about 150 lbs. Also, what type of ingestion should i use? just swallow, cuz the pills arent capsules..or shouldi parachute them to make em absorb quicker?

2. When I was taking codeine when I had mono, I smoked frequently and the result can be best put as...

complete body annihilation

but idk i felt like shit the next day but it was fun.

3. T3's are extremly weak imo, maybe i have just taken too many over my life time from skating accidents, meh, yea just take em, but be ready to sleep if its your first time. im 6'1 160 pounds, and 2 knocked me out so yea.. sleep is coming for youuuu lol.

4. i agree, its just a strong pain reliever they wont do shit by thereselves

i suppose they go alright with a nice muscle relaxer though

i prefer xanners myself

5. i took 17 tylenol 3's n was smokin n drinkin so i was quite fucked up

6. dude bud + codiene is sick if you have some sativa. I did it with some strong indica and i literally COULD NOT MOVE for the longest time.