tx toker says hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bigfatfunlog, May 26, 2010.

1. been toking for 30 yrs now and am ready to start 1st grow with a PC in my condo/closet. am getting some widow feminized seeds from the netherlands and am curious if the hydro PC kit actually works (buying from slsheds.com). My main concern at my age (or any i suppose) is the smell,does the ONA odor block really shut down the reek til harvest?:smoke:

2. try to be more specific.

3. my apologies,smoking this dank,lol. Anyway, I want to grow in PC Planter that is a turn key hydroponic system. It will grow only 2 plants at a time and since I am a beginner at growing, I am concerned about smell. They include ONA Odor block and I was wandering with such a devestating strain such as white widow, will the smell fill my condo? I only want 2 grow for me,however, I want to grow the best,any answers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated and smoked over.:smoke:

4. [quote name='Bigfatfunlog']my apologies,smoking this dank,lol. Anyway, I want to grow in PC Planter that is a turn key hydroponic system. It will grow only 2 plants at a time and since I am a beginner at growing, I am concerned about smell. They include ONA Odor block and I was wandering with such a devestating strain such as white widow, will the smell fill my condo? I only want 2 grow for me,however, I want to grow the best,any answers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated and smoked over.:smoke:[ I am recently retired and play golf daily and an old school smoker who is excited about growing my 1st strain so even though I have smoked since Elvis died,i am a little naive on the growing. I am reading and studying the top books and journals,but am tired of the buying hassle:smoke:]

5. Good plan.
    No, I don't think that you will have any odor problems with two plants. They will definately smell good but nothin that will be creepin out under the door.
    With two plants it might be a good idea to go with a closet grow. That way if you wanna eliminate the smell you can build an air outtake that pulls heat from the ceiling from your lights and run it through a charcoal filter to get the stank off.
    This way you could make a shelf system with a large amount of small plants if you wanted to upgrade.

6. ok I see, but I want to try the 2 at first with a PC Turn key hydroponic system from sunlight sheds. I am better educating myself with books and questions but if the PC grower is in the closet w/the doors shut, will an ONA (odor nuetralizing agent) that fits inside the PC grower kill the smell of 2 plants even the White Widow or Kandahar type strains. I have occasional visitors and i want to remain discreet until harvest. I plan on a quick dry method as well. I appreciate the help,BFFL

7. It should be fine. There is no way of telling for sure. You can veg em to be as big or as small as you want.
    I wouldn't worry about any smell until harvest.

8. thank you so much your coolniss, my grass that i grow will be like oh hell wtf,thx again, i will be asking more questions...,:smoke:

9. Hey everyone im in texas myself looking for more stoners in texas.:hello:

my Aim is : Ogrodii

10. well, how the hell are you? I am a native Texan,been smoking for bout 30 yrs and am also starting to grow as well. I live outside Houston and am tired of the hassle of chasing it down so I decided to study hydroponics,read cannabis manuals and horticulture, and grow my own. I am getting ready to invest in a turnkey hydro package and am getting some wicked strains out of the Netherlands and will hopefully have my 1st harvest by Sept. Texas is so behind the times regarding mj that it is almost prehistoric,but I love Tx and hopefully 1 day we will march towards the legalization of this amazing plant.:smoke:

11. i am a texas toker as well outside Houston,getting ready to grow. I study mj and hydroponic horticulture and have smoked for 30 yrs. I decided to grow because I am tired of the hassle of chasing it down when growing indoors is super fast and the yields are huge, get back to me and we will talk cannabis Texas Style,lol.