Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tx indoor:)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by camjenk, Nov 29, 2011.

1. All ya'll need to just chill out... there is a .0000001% chance that the DEA would follow this guy... it's just weed. Keep smoking that fire man... grow it all yourself? If so... props to you sir. :smoke:

There's another guy on here from TX picking up lbs and selling them obviously... they would be better off following that guy instead... but they wont because guess what... that would be a waste of time, money and resources.

On with the dank...

2. Pelican cases. Genius. :smoke:

3. [quote name='"NorCalPiff"']

...you guys have like the strictest weed laws in the county. lol. Op you gotta be smarter homie, it isn't like you livin in Cali. You don't want that beautiful collection to be in the DEAs hands do you? Just looking out...[/quote]

I smoked it all, made hash, And butter don't have any for a little while, so they ain't getting shit. :p

[quote name='"DirtySix"']Pelican cases. Genius. :smoke:[/quote]

Yes sir! Smell proof, and great foam carrying cases for glassware.

[quote name='"Nadroj"']All ya'll need to just chill out... there is a .0000001% chance that the DEA would follow this guy... it's just weed. Keep smoking that fire man... grow it all yourself? If so... props to you sir. :smoke:

There's another guy on here from TX picking up lbs and selling them obviously... they would be better off following that guy instead... but they wont because guess what... that would be a waste of time, money and resources.

On with the dank...[/quote]

Agreement. I know for a fact, no one I know grows enough for the gov. to give a shit. I've seen way higher weight on here, I'm the last of their worries. They have coke/meth/heroin to worry about:p

Me and some friends grow it in a secret nook in wonderland. Glad to see your an enthusiast, fire indoor hydro always. Check out my YouTube channel and glass thread in my sig if you enjoy the finer things:)

4. Damn man... now that is an assortment of high end glass :bongin:

Ill be keeping up with your threads fosho.

5. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Damn man... now that is an assortment of high end glass :bongin:

Ill be keeping up with your threads fosho.[/quote]

Much thanks, got a 2011bc on the way, stay tuned to me youtube

6. Dope, BC makes some of the best... literally. I got him on the facebooks :cool:

I just gotta $300 venom 13 arm inline... just some random glass i got @ my LHS (Coldsmoke Tobacco, Montana headshop)

here's a hit of this God Bud
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT1zC19tHEA]Godly - YouTube[/ame]

I love medical marijuana... nuff said.

7. [quote name='"Nadroj"']Dope, BC makes some of the best... literally. I got him on the facebooks :cool:

I just gotta $300 venom 13 arm inline... just some random glass i got @ my LHS (Coldsmoke Tobacco, Montana headshop)

I love medical marijuana... nuff said.[/quote]

Fuck yes dude nice pickup!!!! And you can never go wrong with an inline. I'll post pics of my 2011bc on my glass thread when it gets here day after tommorrow:) direct me to some more of your vids/pics if you get the time, love to share the love

8. Click the linky in my siggy. Look through all 50 some pages of my thread of dankness :smoke: I gotta few videos too.. you can just click that video and see em all.

9. I meen I can care less I will post my Facebook link, I'm completely legal for MORE than legit reasons. I always got like a 4 ounces for head stash because i don't sell, not built for it. DEA has much more to worry about than a disabled 21 year old that doesn't sell and has his medical card with a few ounces Legal limit is 8 ounces in this county. OP seems like he's doing a lot more than having a "medical head stash". He even wrote "its air packaged for transportation". Come on bro. Stop that.

10. #30 DirtySix, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Why don't you guys get off his nuts about it? He has a lot of weed. Who gives a fuck? If he gets in trouble, it's on him. Get over it.

It's against the rules to talk about dealing on here, so even if he was, he'd be a fucking idiot to brag about it. Exercise some tact.

11. Si. To each his own, live and let live. Etcetera.

12. Nice stash man, I'm from Texas and that is what I've been missing! Nice glass too

13. [quote name='"95greengoblin"']Nice stash man, I'm from Texas and that is what I've been missing! Nice glass too[/quote]

Thanks! Tx boys represent, send me some link of ya nug I'd love to see other tx budz

14. fuck yes north texas! I'm gettin some dank here too, got me stoneddd :hippie:

I got some catpiss right now, but i would give it up for one of those briefcases full of weed though haha

Keep reppin texas! Everyone says texas only has mexi brick. LOOK AT THE SHIT HE POSTED AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN. Texas got that fire, no matter where you at. H-town, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, we got FIRE

15. [quote name='"Recovery1CDR"']fuck yes north texas! I'm gettin some dank here too, got me stoneddd :hippie:

I got some catpiss right now, but i would give it up for one of those briefcases full of weed though haha

Keep reppin texas! Everyone says texas only has mexi brick. LOOK AT THE SHIT HE POSTED AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN. Texas got that fire, no matter where you at. H-town, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, we got FIRE[/quote]

Fuck yes. Glad to see another reppin the good herb, no mexi shwag here:)