Two weeks into flower, now outside- what to expect??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JJ Mallon, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Its like this: two plants started indoors. They're 2 months old, and have been flowering for two weeks now (was at 12/12). They're now outside, and the days are 13.5 hrs daylight. By the end of June it will be 16/8.

The question is, (and these are about 8 week flowering strains) will these be finished flowering in 6 more weeks, or will they go back into veg and finish in August?

Obviously no one here is psychic, but your educated guesses are more than welcome!

2. You may be ok. You might have to chop a week early but i dont think they will reveg on you. 15.5 hours is the tipping point, but they will be deep into flower and i dont think you will have any issues.

3. Thanks for the reply, but I'm still a little confused!

If it completes the flowering process based on the start date, no reveg, that means I'm harvesting in early June. So a week early, meaning chop even earlier or risk reveg?

If that's the case, I have the option to do a staggered harvest after reveg is complete, or chop entirely, begin new seeds NOW, and get a new harvest at the end of Sept.

Am I getting this right? Thoughts?

4. I personally think that's a stretch... I have no experience in the subject so take my advice with a grain of salt but I would have the imagine they would reveg well before being done. At the very least if they are in the ground I'd put a tarp over them during the extra sunlight but that's just me.

Special Queen #1

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/Attempt-#2--(Special-queen-#1).1432973/

• Like Like x 1
  5. i tend to agree with this, i think they'll more than likely reveg being we are going into the longest days of the year, and 2 weeks of flowering isn't going to be enough for them to continue flowering..
    my $.02

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would chop them before the days get any longer then 15 hours.

7. What, no staggered harvest/reveg/reflower?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #8 generic98547, Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    GL

9. After 8 weeks of flowering it would be a bad idea to reveg them then try n flower again

10. Yeah, it's either reveg and end up with popcorn buds or start new from seed.

Decisions.

11. Another wild card to add to the mix- its cold here at night and one of the plants flowers are turning purple; the other plants pistils are turning red.