Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two things I LOVE!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by glasscollector, Mar 8, 2009.

1. My wifes tits and great weed;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy blades.

:p:rolleyes::smoke:

2. HAHAHA, man..

tell me this was her idea.

3. hehe we should get a big post of this goin on

4. No my idea but she was down, she loves weed and tits to soooo its all cool.;)

5. Hahahaahha

6. The breasts and potent cannabis should have a synergistic effect when smoked.:smoking:

7. They look very nice, the buds of course.
    LOL!!! + Rep.

8. dude you may have come across a hidden treasure here. I feel a new picture thread about to start............

9. Frostyyy Buds are mooooooorrrreee thannnn good, THEY'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE GREAT!

10. "hey, babe can you take your shirt off real quick?... and lemme just lay this nug in between your tits... no, no, you can keep the bra on. okay, let me just grab the camera"

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. YOU GOT TO HAVE THAT CONVERSATION

11. It was more like;

Hey babe
    yea
    I have an idea
    what
    come in the bedroom
    ok
    take off your shirt
    why
    I want to take a picture of your tits with this skunk and post on GC
    ok

12. hahah gotta love it

13. Beautiful, The weed that is.

14. more pics of tits.

15. yeaaaa! more boobies!

16. Yeah i agree get some pics of her naked boobies w/ a bud over each nipple so theres no nudity

17. Fluffy, good looky, kind of skunky, well-shapen. Oh yeah, the weeds good to. :devious:

18. just gotta say, your wifehas a nice rack ,
    when the sun is shinin, you got nug, a good women by your side and nothin on your plate
    life is very enjoyable