two sweet speaker cabinet grows - veg/flower, and mother/clone

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Iforgotmyname1, Mar 4, 2012.

1. My first cabinet, is a large homemade speaker box, about 50cm deep 60cm tall, 40cm wide..
    Im using a 125watt 6400k cfl for veg currently, venting with a 4inch systemair inline, with 4inch carbon filter.. On a str fan controller..
    Haha its sooo stealth - no light leaks, no smells, no noise problems - my fan speed controller has kept the noise to less than a pc running!! Hell yeah.

When it comes to flowering i will add 3 20watt 2700k cfls :)
    Temps range between 77-84'c. My larger plant was a test bag seed to find perfect conditions, and my main plan is to use the fem pinapple express - the smaller one - which has been going for about 2weeks now :)

Ive also made amother/ clone cabinet, to add some perpetual too this grow. As you can see from the pics, its in half of a floor standing speaker :) im using a 45watt 6400k cfl in there - and it will be used when i top the p.e and use the top as a mother plant.

Hope you enjoy the pics, and helps with ideas ect!

image-2222788514.jpg

image-2025765691.jpg

Attached Files:

2. #2 Iforgotmyname1, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Might use this as a bit of a diary if people are interested :) attempt some training techniques ect.. Try and maximise yeild :)
    image-167075640.jpg

image-1994709027.jpg

3. Nice grow box and good luck!

4. Nice! I can't believe you got that big ass 125w light in there. I have three and there big.

5. Thanks guys :)
    Yeahh they are pretty big!! I was more suprised about getting the carbon filter in there :p
    Ive still got lots of grow area left which im very happy with

6. Nice im subbed.
    I use a big cfl in my PC case as you know, cant go wrong mate just watch tose temps ;)

7. #7 Iforgotmyname1, Mar 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2012
    Nice :D good to have you on board :)
    Yeah definitely :p im loving my new inline fan and filter though ;) i feel like christmas has come very very early haha

Ive also added an 80mm fan near the bottom of the cab to increase air circulation - this is great! The temps have dropped too 76'c 3/4inches from the light!!

And finally just a couple of pics of my pinapple.E.. Aaaaah, look at that symmetry!

After taking it out of the cab for a few mins, its already stunk out my room (in veg!), so my carbon filter is definitely doing its job very very well then, as there is no hint of it what-so-ever when in the cab.

image-140587967.jpg

image-4239599766.jpg

8. Ive added a 45watt veg cfl into the cab, hopefully making growth even faster..
    Begun the lst on the s.a.g.e (practice plant - however its turning out pretty well, just hope its female)
    Ive put a complete bend in the stem to allow some of the nice lower branches to get larger
    Ill top it sometime this week, when the side branches have increased in size :)

The pinapple express (female) is coming on well, its getting very bushy - much more than vertical growth, so im looking forward to lst this

Is so pleased with temp, it never rises above 81'c and averages around 78'c :D inline fan was the best idea ever..

These are the pics of lsting the sage, and of everything in the cab

image-1329584392.jpg

image-2726757570.jpg

image-200192460.jpg

9. Looks Great!