Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Two strains of dank mixed with mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rayne117, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I had two different strains of weed for once, dank at that. So I decided to grab 2 grams for $10 of mids and use them as a base in my bowls.

After a week or so of doing this I can say that, it just doesn't feel very good.

I just smoked a little pack of the two danks with no mids, and it was such a cleaner high. It goes all the way into my head. With the mids added it didn't feel that clean it all, always a dirty feeling in my head if you get that.

Some observations to all you fine people out there tonight.

2. lol weed snob

3. I didn't hate on anything, just said I didn't like the high.

4. Ever since I've started, I've smoked dank and dank only. My friend introduced me to it, and he had dank, so eventually I asked for his dealer and had the dealer since. So, for the first time a friend had gotten the weed and they were mids, I didn't really get too much of a great high, and just got tired and a bit irritated afterwards. I always choose quality over quantity.

5. Yeah around here it'd be hard to get mids if you tried. People ONLY have the dankest shit, and its really expensive and alot of dealers pack light. It's definitely a trade off between quality and quantity

6. lol i was just fuckin with ya xD