two stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sheepstealer, Jan 17, 2006.

1. one is slightly funny...the other is slightly scary (for me)

so two of my friends and I decide that we were gonna smoke and then head over to a small party one of other friends was having. now this is my first time smoking in probably about a month, and so we probably smoke a good 2 gs between the three of us...my tolerance was real low so i got pretty baked.

anyway we head to this party, and i find myself in a room with about four or five other people, just chilling out and talking. apparantly, my friend told me the next day, I had started telling everyone how girls were like squids...I have no idea why...and i dont know what i was thinking...but i do remember a lot of kids looking at me funny and now i think i know why...

as for my second story, on of my friends and i smoked a few bowls, and decided that mcdonalds would be the best place to go. as we're driving, i see the good old red and blue flashing lights behind me....shit....so i pull over and this cop asks to search our car...apparently theres been a drive by shooting in the town with a BB gun (wasnt me) and they want to search my car cuz it was reported the drive by was in a dark sedan like mine. i had probably less than a gram under the drivers seat but i was stil freaking out.

i said no, they couldnt and they started getting pissed at me...talking about reporting me and stuff...calling parents...etc,etc. i was stoned as hell and they asked me to get out of the car and the second cop started questioning me.

"you got dope in the car dont you?"

being stoned and stupid as i was, i kinda shrugged and said "yeah"....all they did was take the nug and tell me that they were giving me a huge break.

so after caliming down, my friend and i go to mcdonalds, and i go to drive him home, and we get pulled over again. same cops. ....the guy comes up to my window, realizes who we are, and starts laughing...tells us to drive home safe.

wow.
    (sorry didnt realize i wrote that much)

2. that second story is tight

where do you live at? sounds like you either live in a chill state like colorado or cali or oregon or some shit

or maybe you just got a chill cop lol

3. niice, high on a low tolerance is the best. that sucks you pulled over and got sucked into their interrogation..that's pretty gay to hear a cocky cop saying "you got dope in your car dont you ?" assuming it because he didn't want him searching.

You know those pigs were ripped when they pulled you over again and laughed like a biatch. What kind of cop pulls the same person over and then forgets, and then once they see them realize it..THEY SMOKED YOUR STASH!

4. hahaha yeah...the cops were mad gay...i was just pumped at being let off easy...they never called the parents or anything....

actually the cop dumped the weed out in front of me (forgot that part) it was barely a gram so i wasnt too pissed. from now on whenever i drive with week tho i always keep it in my pocket cuz now ive got this weird paranoia about getting pulled over and having cops search my car. haha. im kinda compulsive or whatever like that.

5. haha funny story, a cop took one tiny little nug, jesus how gay if i was a cop or a statey id be like pffft enjoy nigga