two seeds, no males anywhere in sight

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ISTANDALONE, Oct 12, 2006.

1. here's a weird one. i harvested my 2nd batch on this past saturday, clipped and hung to dry ect... so today i'm clipping one of the lower buds off to smoke and it has two seeds on it, not very mature seeds but seeds sure enough. the last time i had any males around was in july, and these plants weren't even around then (they're clones from a previous grow). so, could they have been polinated from a male plant that was grown a few block away? that's the only explanation i can think of is that someone else close by had a male and it pollen traveled here from there. what do you think?

2. It could be as far as 10 miles away. The pollen can travel by wind, bees, birds, etc.,,Just had a buddy that owns 50 acres and no males on his property had all of his females loaded with seeds.:(

3. Damn that really sucks.

Derby- Could you have possibly been using older equipment that had a grown male in it? Pollen could have been there from last grow? If this is even possible, Im just thinking of any possibilities.

4. i guess i'm sealing up my fucking windows! i guess the good news is that winter is coming soon up here. won't need to worry again until late next summer.