Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

two questions for the seasoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by uadstor, Sep 26, 2008.

1. the first question i have is about zoloft and pot. i just recently got prescribed some anti-depression pills or whatever and it says generic for zoloft. well i was just wondering if there are any side effects or things i should know before i smoke pot while taking these? i dont want to have some weird reaction or anything because i started taking zoloft.

and the second question is about the cannibus cup. well its two questions but is there an official site or something for the cup because id like to know when it is, how to get a pass to go, and so on. and id also like someone thats been to give me a rough estimate of how much money i should save up total for the trip. im talking plane ticket, hotel/hostel expenses, the whole shabang.

thanks a lot guys :D

2. I'm prescribed to a generic celexa, just another anti-depression. And i smoke all the time i haven't noticed it any difference from before i had the pills to now.

3. also on celexa... no side effects.. keep tokin...