Two Polls About Outer Space!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by skitzo444, Nov 25, 2008.

1. I asked my friend whether he thinks there is marijuana on other planets in the universe and he told me "no". I could not believe this. It seems impossible with so many trillions of trillions of planets that not one has marijuana. Maybe ever a better plant that we have!

Also,

if our astronauts ever met alien life forms on the Moon or Mars or wherever, don't you think they should be armed in case these aliens are hostile.

So...

2. guess I'm not high enough to start thinking like that?

3. Stoner Conspiracy

4. I wont say its weed, but theres probly sum type of plant that they would get high off of.

5. I wonder what sort of names they give their weed. Like "Zapper" or "earth grass". What are some other alien weed strains?

6. I think it won't be exactly the same as MJ. But there is definitely one thing that will always be present in intelligent civilizations, the development and recreational use of drugs of some type.

And as for being armed...I agree they should be armed. Columbus didn't fucking subdue an entire race of natives with a spoon. He did it with guns. Lots of guns. In conclusion, explorers are bad ass and armed to the teeth.

I'm toasted:smoking:

7. #7 Herb N. Haler, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    ctdtdtthjfkuftvgufg delta.....

i believe its an indica....

8. what ares those called in coffee shops? moon bars? they get u high and there straight imported from space.

9. I come from Outer space, from the planet Galapogos, we had Cannabis there, so yea it's out there.

But Earth bud is the best, which is why I now call this place home. :smoking:

10. if it happened here i don't see why it couldn't somewhere else:p

11. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpniL9UHcHs"]YouTube - ICP, Twiztid & Kottonmouth Kings - Weed War[/ame]

that should answer your question :D

but seriously. know there cant be cannabis. its impossible that any planet in the universe would have the same atmospher as ours or the same gravity. just not possible.

fun to think about though. what could they be getting high off of. that moon dustll do crazy shit to yo head

12. #12 Perpetual Burn, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    Cannabis (like everything else on Earth) is a product of billions of years of Earthly evolution. It would require coincidence on a mind-boggling scale for cannabis to exist on another planet.

That said, I highly doubt we are the only species of beings that "get high."

No, our space explorers should not be armed... that would send a very hostile message ourselves. If aliens they encounter are hostile, it's doubtful that a handful of scientists would be able to defend themselves on an alien planet with a handful of assult rifles. Besides, we go to explore... not war.

13. Yea I'm smokin' it now.

14. Highly doubtful.

Other advanced life forms probably get high off something else; would have to be one hell of a coincidence for it to be MJ.

15. :confused:

how is it impossible when there are only few different elements that make up & r present n our atmosphere & every lifeform on our earth...carbon,nitrogen, hydrogen..

and their ARE hundreds of millions of stars that we see from millions of miles away that burn just like our sun, which would actually make it probable that a similar circumstance could have and is as we speak facilitating sum type of life.

if that is the case and their r lifeforms capable of cognitive thought then they would also b able 2 gather intelligence about their surroundings and their survival habits...and it would be quite probable that they too advance as species' over time by adaptative progression relative to their enviromental circumstance...
    if this is the case there would probably be a plant or sum edible organism in that same eco-system that would be molecularly similar/compatible (as is cannabis & humans) to the alien lifeforms, thus giving them a reaction sumwat similar 2 our feeling of highness.

more probable when think about it...just need the right distance from the energy force(star) in ur galaxy, u know like a cannabis plant with lighting, not 2 much not 2 little.

w1n.:smoke: