Two Months NO SEX

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jash1240, Feb 13, 2010.

1. My plant is 13 days away from being two months old, and still hasnt shown any sex traits...I wanna clone but i dont know if its male or female!!!! Should it have shown by now?

2. If its an indoor plant then you can put it into 12/12 to induce flowering :wave:

3. Should I?

4. I would, 2 months is ample veg time, good luck

5. Once i do 12/12, and it say turns out male what should i do with it...And if it turns out female how long should i wait to clone?

6. If its male then kill it, if its female then clone it as soon as you like

7. Do you know anything about mushroom compost, i just germinated a seed and planted it in a small pot with MC, its under a HPS light about 2 1/2 feet away...I have the two month old plant in Miracle Gro soiless mix, should i transplant to MC?

8. Sorry I know nothing about mushroom compost, the seedling under the HPS will stretch a bit I would imagine

9. I planted it a day an a half ago it hasnt even reached out of the soil yet. i have a humidity tent over it to

10. They can take days to break through the soil, I wouldn't worry about it.

11. Thats what i figured, i appreciate the info...Im a new grower but am trying to soak in as much knowledge as i can...I bout the "Marijuana Horticulture: the indoor/outdoor medical Grower's bible" By Jorge Cervantes

12. Thats a groovy book, you will learn everything you need to know from here :). You can never read enough, the grow journals section is a groovy place to learn. See what the others are doing and then steal all the best ideas

13. ha ha yea, i just found this site today...