Two bowl pipe?

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Sep 17, 2007.

1. So I drove into town the other day to check out this headshop called Rooz. It was nothin great (heard a lot of hype) they didn't have a very big selection but they had a bunch of these pipes (just a normal straight pipe) but it had 2 bowls inline. There was just 1 carb in the normal spot on the left or right side.

I was perplexed. I've seen just about every peice there is to see, and I've seen two bowled bongs, but never had I seen anything like this, and I can't find anything on the internet like it.

I'm tempted to just buy one to have it, cause its so odd.

2. I saw a 2-bowl bubbler, ill get the pic.

Thought it was pretty cool so I took a pic.
    [​IMG]

and heres the bowl my buddy bought there (thats what we were there for).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I don't know what to say..
    That just seems like one of the stupidest concepts I've ever seen.

4. Wont you need 3 hands to smoke that? One hand on the carb/holding the pipe, and two hands with lighters for each bowl. Either that or we can turn weed smoking into a team sport.

5. pack 2 bowls and then when you finish the first you can move right on to your second

or just put it down and then when youdecide to go for another ...BOOM its already loaded and ready...id prolly forget about loading the 2nd bowk and then id walk by it and see it ready, thatdbe pretty sweet

but, i wouldnt put my money into it

6. Holy fuck, that's like the laziest stoner concept ever.
    In fact, that's too lazy.
    I'd be ashamed of myself if I couldn't be bothered to continuously pack bowls.

Also, this design means that instead of accidentally spilling one bowl, you'll spill two..Great!