Twitter?

Discussion in 'General' started by iPwnF00lz, Aug 20, 2010.

1. I don't know about you blades but I pretty much only use my twitter for when I smoke and think of things to tweet.. and I only use twitter because my friends use it for pretty much the same thing...clever things to say while high.

What about you?

2. @P_Forty_Dardz follow me man :smoke:

3. I mainly use mine to talk sports, sometimes dope.

@laffin_grass

4. I never tweet anything. I only use twitter to stay up to date on news for topics such as mobile technology, mixed martial arts, new movies coming out, local breaking news, etc etc... good site .

5. i dont use twitter..

6. people take twitter way to far. to be honest i could do without twitter, myspace,facebook, all that shit. even texting. its annoying.

7. you wanna find me HIT ME ON TWITTERRRRRRR

8. I just got on a couple days ago

@AlcoPaulics

9. what's your username? :)

@sealegs

10. i tweet whenever i feel like sharing my thoughts. pretty often, though.

@zaachhhhhhh
    i'll probably follow you back

11. sounds like it could be a name for a part of female genitalia

12. #12 iPwnF00lz, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
    @BennnBrad

working on following those that posted

then whyd you open this thread, and go the extra mile to post? I thought the title was as self explanatory as it gets

13. I had a twitter...but I found it pointless and a waste of time, so I deleted it.

14. Agreed, I think I hate facebook more than twitter.. but I do hate having to delete spam followers from twitter often.

It is completely pointless.. unless youre a business then its good promotion, but I do have lots of stoner friends that I like to say silly things to often especially while Im high.. and trending dumb shit can be fun.

facebook is for friends that become strangers and twitter is for strangers that should be friends

15. I use twitter because of my Youtube account (I make videos). Feel free to follow. :p

@thefeedski

16. Im looking to follow some new cats that use twitter for posting random stuff on, instead of following someone that uses it for promotional purposes..

you know like laid back stoners..

17. @flyenhigh

18. any other blades down to follow?

19. Twitter is a website owned and operated by Twitter Inc., which provides social networking and microblogging service, enabling users to send and read messages known as tweets. microblogging service, enabling its users to send and read messages called tweets.​