Twitter hides Trump tweet for 'glorifying violence

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vee, May 29, 2020.

1. Makes absolutely no difference if it's someone's home, office, store or whatever. If someone is tough enough to riot, loot and burn someone else's private property they should know they're taking their lives in their hands. Behaving that way absolutely should carry the risk of death. Like the guy above me said, don't start none, won't be none.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Would anybody like to know why there are abusive cops, with numerous complaints against them, on the police force, some of whom end up killing people? Would anybody care to venture a guess?

3. #83 lessthanjeezy, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Don't know why I'm biting but here we go, clearly a gun store is different. They are taking weapons that could be quickly used to kill the gun store owner. If the owner is in the store and needs to defend himself because people are coming in there and arming themselves with lethal weapons, then so be it. If someone is stealing an air fryer from target, they should not get shot. the gun store argument doesn't stack up against an average store being looted

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. And that's where we agree to disagree, I don't think stealing shit warrants death in any situation. If someone attacks someone, like I said, self defense is fine

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sounds like opinions have been tallied and none of us will change our minds. So, no point in continuing this discussion in my opinion.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nobody has answered the question as to why there are cops with complaints against them for abuse, who eventually end up killing someone for no reason. I know the answer, I just wanted to see if anybody else does. Have to go out for a while, perhaps when I return the answer, which I already know, will be here.

7. #87 SirDabbington, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    If you really want my opinion... Police function similarly to any militant organization. When you risk your life almost daily you form a strong bond with your partner/s. A bond that is almost impossible to break. Similar to a gang in my opinion.
    They will cover for each other. It probably starts off small and escalates over time. In order to maintain this bond police will transfer a "bad egg" instead of terminating the individual.
    Also, police are granted immunity from a lot of laws that you and I have to follow. This absolutely should not be the case.

I honestly don't believe there is any one reason but rather multiple reasons that add up to an ever increasing problem.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Why not just post the answer instead of playing games people clearly don't wanna play lol

9. I agree.

District attorney's are also immune from pretty much everything. They're one of the biggest problems. They lie their way into plea deals all the time so they can keep their conviction rates high.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #90 garrison68, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    I would have liked to get some idea of the level of awareness that we have here.

The reason that bad cops, who have a history of abuse, get the the point of killing innocent citizens, is because it is nearly impossible for municipalities to fire them, thanks to their union contracts, and the solidarity of non-police unions.

That is the answer, 99% of the time.

It isn't Trump, it isn't the KKK, etc., it's the UNIONS and the contracts that keep the bad cops on the force, until they kill somebody.