twisting leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by chronman, Sep 3, 2004.

1. I have a plant that is growing good about 2 months now and some of the leaves are starting to twist and i was wondering if ne one could help me out and tell me why it is doing that...thanks alot

2. HIGH All, what you feeding it? How much are you feeding it? Give us as much info as possible, it'll help more to know your setup and such.

Magnesium deficiency: First appears on older leaves where they turn a spotted yellow or tan color.

Zinc deficiency (rare): Will look almost like magnesium but here the leaf will be twisted.

3. I went out like 2 weeks ago and bought some one-part Grow plant food that is 7-4-1.. I got it at a local hydroponics store and they said it was good.. but the last week and a half i watered it 2 times and gave it 2 tsp. per gallon of water. the place i got it from said it was some good stuff...Its called Flora Nova and costed 20 dollars. If it is a zinc problem, how would i fix it?

4. my bad i messed up ...7-4-10 is the solution i got

5. HIGH All, GH is one of the best products out there...if it's a zinc problem it could be because your PH is too HIGH.. Here's a good chart to help.

6. thanks for the help,, i had bought some magnesium like a month ago,,but only used it once..I put a 1/2 tsp of it with distilled water in a spray bottle and sprayed it..we will see what happens. hope it starts to straighten out..What is GH by the way.
    thanks chron

7. Leaves can twist too if you have more than one light source. I did an odd grow a while ago with a light on top and the sides. Had to unplug the top light because it gave out too much heat for the small area. With only the two lights on the side the leaves would twist to get closer to whichever light they thought was closer...it was a wierd sight.

8. i can see what your saying but i am only using one light, 400 hps.. but you never know.. well thanks for the help
    chron man

9. It sounds like you have a fertilizing problem, but the leaves that are under my fan leaves on my plant are twisted severely. They aren't even formed. That's probably not your problem though. I would just go with what unoit said. He's fucking smart about this shit.

10. yea thanks for the help. Im gonna see what happens in the next week and check my ph and see if its too high...i'll update you guys on the results
    thanks, chron