Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twisting a Joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Snikkity Flip, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Hey guys, been smoking for awhile now but always either somebody else rolled or i just pack a bowl. So i decided to attempt rolling for once. Its.. sorta alright i guess. But my real question is since it was kinda loose i decided to twist the whole thing up and its nice and tight now. Is this alright or will it burn funny or something? If a pic is needed i guess i can upload one. thanks :wave:

2. Upload a picture

3. Might cause a few runs. If it does, just dab a little bit of spit where it's running, and it will stop.

4. it might pull or burn akward not that big of a promlem tho

5. Dad just walked in while taking a picture and took it. Of course.:cry:

6. .............

Shitty. :p

7. Rofl, fail thread :D

8. Did your dad tell you he was going to the "store"? :smoke:

9. he just said "hope its good" and walked away. hahaha

10. [​IMG]

11. Ive had some embarrasing joint rolling attempts. Basically when im done with my attempt i have a crumbled up piece of rolling paper with holes in it and weed all over the table :(

12. dude kinda looks like him too. :eek:

13. Ask him later if it burned ok :wave:.

14. ahahaha i think i will.

15. I thought you got the joint back!

16. Someones Dad just scored a sesh lol... Hopefully it was a shitty roll and it burns bad lol

Cheers.

17. hahaha hopefully i accidentally slipped a seed in there :cool:

18. That's just why I stick to bowlssss :laughing:

19. Lol since it was your first roll hopefully it was loose and will go up in flames. I woulda just smoked it with him

20. lol thats great ur dad took it u shouldve lace it with crack... jk :smoke: