Twin Purple Suns over a little dirt patch aka GLH 290(x2) by MtHigh.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MtHigh, May 6, 2011.

1. Thanks guys. It is getting very obvious to me though that these lights need to be hung much higher than I can in my closet (above 28" or more I think). They are well behind my HPS grows at this point.

Here is an update to show their progress under the Twin Suns.

Cheese day 44.
    [​IMG]

Super Lemon Haze day 44.
    [​IMG]

And King's Kush day 44
    [​IMG]

2. Thought I would do a different looking update today on the end of their 7th week of 12/12.

Big Buddha Cheese
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kings Kush
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Looking good MtHigh! Love that last pic! :D

4. Nice buds

5. Thanks guys.

6. Do you have a harvest day set?

7. love a good l.e.d grow im grabbin a chair :)

8. No specific date, but my Cheese generally harvests at 56 days and my SLH around 63, not a clue about the King's Kush but is listed at about 63 too.

Thanks brother.

9. nice grow man....

10. [quote name='"MtHigh"']

No specific date, but my Cheese generally harvests at 56 days and my SLH around 63, not a clue about the King's Kush but is listed at about 63 too.

nice. Just a quick question I have a strain with allot of skunk in it its on day 56 and all the buds are just About ripe except for the middle should I just cut the buds off and let the cola grow a few more days?

11. Welcome, never to late to join in!

Thanks brother. I actually have been a bit disappointed in this grow and Mike, the owner of GLH is gonna swap out these purple suns (they need too much head room for me) for some new generation ones he has waiting in the wings to come out later this year. I think that is great customer service.

Yeah, many people harvest just the tops and let the middle ripen for up to a week or more and they do end up with bigger buds and better ripeness overall.

It is a good idea.

12. Hey so I'm still really new to growing and I'd like to ask you a question. You know how you can get a bud and then in medical dispensary there like little balls, how do they do that& LOL

13. No idea brother, maybe they use the bud eater 2000 to trim their buds for them...(don't know the real name of the machine).

14. #75 Ford, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LOL ok thanks

15. I'm pretty sure they keep the dank nugs for themselves and the lower "popcorn" buds are what they sell. I've got a buddy consults with large scale grow op's. I'll ask him. ;)

16. #77 Ford, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    sweet thanks man

17. Yeah, I don't visit dispensaries, been having to supply my own needs since I got my license. But I imagine it is something like TheWaterBoy is saying.

Update day, It is day 57 of 12/12, the girls all look to have at least a week left and some maybe longer.

Big Buddha Cheese
    [​IMG]

Kings Kush
    [​IMG]

And Super Lemon Haze. You can see her main cola in the King's Kush picture, I left it leaning there, the farther away the better it has been growing.
    [​IMG]

And I thought I would show the girls I have waiting in the wings for my next grow. These girls all went into my mix to acclimatize and did great.

This is a Mr. Nice that I have been LSTing after I topped it. She is filling in very nicely and getting big.
    [​IMG]

And my Super Lemon Haze got tied out with Arms Wide Open. My other two girls are hanging out in the back. (Cheese and Kings Kush)
    [​IMG]

Should be pretty big in two weeks when they get to go into the closet. ;)

18. They look great I'm growing my new plant without any lst or topping to let it go natural. Just to see it LOL

19. MT: Loving the way your new girl w/ LST is coming along. That is what I am doing as well, but Im a bit behind you on this one. I think its gonna be fun, and yours is looking bushy as hell!!

You can see what mine did.... "Jade" is all natural. I only took 1 clone from her, other than that.. pure. I got lucky that she had fairly decent node spacing. She is almost done, and looks beautiful.