twin cities

Discussion in 'General' started by modracer54, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hey new to the area looking to meet new people, seeing if anyone here is from the twin cities I'm in the north metro

2. nope. but my older bro went to MCAD for a few years lol so um. yeah. nope not me. it is cold up there isn't it. i am applying to st cloud university next year though for their meteorology program how is st cloud is it nice plz respond

3. Dunno which two cities they are

4. The "Twin Cities" usually refers to Minneapolis-St. Paul.

5. I live in the east metro right before you go into Hudson, Wisconsin.

Today is so nice out! 45 degrees and sunny lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I used to hang out in st cloud all the time, its a nice city, always something to do, nice people, very nice college too. But be warned being that it has a fairly large population with no freeways really it can be a pain to drive around, I even wanna say it was rated worst ciry in America for traffic

7. This 45 degree weather feels AMAZING, people that don't live up in the area just can't even imagine. I'm sick of people on tv complaining about how freezing it is in New York when its 20 degrees.... I laugh every time, that's bearly a taste compared to how it gets up here when its -15 with a -30 degree wind chill..... I can't imagine what its like to live like In Alaska or something