Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Twin Cities Best

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DopeBoy 2.0, Jul 8, 2014.

1. More to come , just figured out the app, come across a lot of this type of bud decided to start keeping a list .

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Looks bomb tc represent

3. BlackBerry on top from cali and a strain I just called the Vikings (purple and gold) lol , got some other purps right now ill take a picture tomorrow a lot more frosty then this one but less hairs .

Lost my old phone and 100s of pictures , favorite strains I've had are easily galixy kush , green crack , blackberry is easily the best strain I've see around here since I got involved some years ago .

4. Vikings sounds like GDP and Gold something we have it around Washington state

Sent from KITKAT galaxy

5. I just got it , the pack didn't have a strain on it like usual so that's what I just made up , I'm pretty sure it was just some regular GDP because they usually grow the same strains and that's there main purp one.

6. #6 DopeBoy 2.0, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Here's another purp , has a overwhelmingly strong dank fruit smell

Attached Files:

7. Just some mid grade ,

Attached Files:

8. Just some light green kill , strong musty dank smell .

Attached Files: